4 3rd deer Question

Packout

Very Active Member
I have a unit 4 3rd deer tag and wondered if anyone can point me in a good direction.

I know this is late in the game, but I just spent the past 5 days in the ICU with my dad. I hope to take my daughter along for the ride and we will be driving 5 hours one way to hunt for a day. Just want to see the country and breathe for one day to recharge. Any tips would be appreciated- terrain, elevation, general area? PM me if you can share.

Thanks for the PMs- I appreciate those who took a minute to give some ideas. Unfortunately, we were unable to make it out there due to a setback.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom