40% Exoneration

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
40% Exoneration

Barr is trying to moonwalk back his first letter. you know, the 100 % exoneration one according to the fuhrer.

Bar says his first letter did not purport to be an accounting of the investigation. what do you suppose that means chumps? uh....I wonder....good news ????

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-redacted-copy-of-mueller-report-in-mid-april

So riddle me this chumps, do you think Barr is setting the stage for a report that's going to make Trump MORE or LESS exonerated ? one thing is for sure, your clown cars better have a reverse overdrive, because you have some victory laps to un-run. what the phuk have I been telling you retards.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: 40% Exoneration

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-19 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]Where's the moonwalk in the article you linked Michael Jackson? If he's guilty of collusion or obstruction why isn't Mueller screaming into a CNN microphone? You know if Mueller thought he was guilty and could convict him he would be on every left wing media outlet saying exactly that you little retard! You better get used to being disappointed because you will be a lot these next 6yrs!

#livelikezac

RE: 40% Exoneration

If someone accuses you of something and you deny it, is that obstruction of justice? Even if they find no evidence? In Trump's case it could be? What else do they have? Obstructed what justice?

Trump only has a 35% exoneration in the Jimmy Hoffa disappearance. So there's that too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom