40" Grandslam

I just can't do it... on many levels.
He supposes there's a market for the stuff but I'm not his audience.
I'd rather collect them the old-fashioned way... one bullet at a time!
Fine trophies and they exceed anything I have but mine are mine and I don't want his "collection".
Zeke

It hurts my heart to see guys sell their hard earned sheep but different strokes I guess. Sometimes the memories are enough. Pretty impressive group of sheep though!

I'm pretty sure the guy selling the sheep did not shoot any of them. I remember that unique Stone for sale floating around the net several years back when prices on big trophy rams were through the roof. The Bovey Ram was owned by a guy that I believe used to frequent this site on a regular basis. He had the Rainbow's end B & B in Challis. Aly was the name, and I think he went by the name Maniac on here (could be wrong on that) I believe he had a video on his website titled "The Shot" and it was him taking an illegal muley. Got into some hot water with F & G on that one. An impressive collection of rams nonetheless.....

The cape on the Dallas looks weird could just be camera distortion.

Aly Bruner was the guy's name from Challis.

A fine collection of all four species of North American Wild Sheep. Technically not a "Grand Slam" as advertised. A Grand Slam requires one hunter take all 4 species. Sorry, I am not trying to be a jerk, just sayin.

Grand Slam #911

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom