40 inch Cali buk...

manny53

Long Time Member
490440_inc_buk.jpg

Maybe Manny? I would think more like 35" though.

Did you put a tape on him? Dandy Buck however wide he is!!

Joey

Looks like a cali tag for sure wraped around the horns,I would take a guess at the spread being more like 33 the most.

Probably was shot on the other side of that alfalfa on a huge tract of private ground. :) Just kidding! Congrats to the hunter. 33 or 40....who gives a chit!

Bob- If it came from Casmalia, it would have 3 front legs and have a hog snout! What happened to Mother Hubbards having the Worlds best biscuits and gravy? I ate there last month and it was horrible. You eat there very often?

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

STEVE , YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE 3 LEG DEAL AND THE HOG SNOUT, I USE TO KILL PIGS THERE, AND THEY WERE THE GLOW IN THE DARK TYPE. FAR AS THE BISCUITS AND GRAVY, HAD SOME AWHILE BACK BROUGHT IT HOME TOO USE AS SPACKLE FOR DRYWALL REPAIR.SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SIGNATURE, I SORT OF LIKED IT ..BOB..

That's a super looking Buck 40" or less who cares, I would be pulling the trigger in a hurry. Congrats to the Hunter.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>I just measured from my knee
>to my chin and got
>51"

K, since your being a smart A** i guess its only relevant if we knew how tall the guy in the pic is.........

>>I just measured from my knee
>>to my chin and got
>>51"
>
>
>K, since your being a smart
>A** i guess its only
>relevant if we knew how
>tall the guy in the
>pic is.........

seriously manny.....it really looks like a 40" frame to you??....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

the email said 40" buck, What ever, if i was judging this deer in the field I would geuss 36"....

By the way the guy holding the deer is a midget....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom