420 Montana Archery Kill 2007

M

muleymaster

A good friend of mine just sent my a picture to my cell phone of a 420 bull just taken in Montana using archery tackle. He was not given the official green score but all I can say from the photo is 400+ and then some.

I have seen pictures of a bull today that is from Montana and looks to be well over the 400" mark and it is definatly archery!! cool bull congratulations to the hunter i had a chance to briefly meet him last week and it sounded like he had been after a good bull for a while! And i think he proboly go tmore then any hunter could ever ask for!!!

Central and eastern Montana have the big bulls. It's pretty much all private and they want to keep it that way. I'm just jealous.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-07 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p]Was it typical? Public land?

Hope it was just some "Joe" who found it and killed it and not some celeb who paid some rancher to sit on his watertank or something. I like those "holy crap, I can't believe what I just killed" stories. It would be a nice change from, finders fees, bounties, "camping on him for three weeks", "score him before Saturday, because he is gonna die", etc.

Private land, Non-typical bull, I am positive it was is a holy crap I cant believe what I just killed situation. I know because I hunted there last week and although we saw some bulls we didnt see anything like him and I know hunter expectations were not to kill a 400" plus bull!

417 is the green score. It was taken on private but I shall not say anymore.

Is this the picture of the bull? I got this sent to me last week claiming a score of around 400

46f98d0108c0974e.jpg

My guess is the hunters last name starts with a B, as in Burns. Look forward to seeing the bull.

muleymaster, Why the HELL did you even post if you will"say no more" or not post a pic? Nobody wants GPS co-ordinates to where he was killed, but a photo would be nice. mtmuley

So...where does "Trophies West" hunt?? Couple nice bulls from this year.. looks like their only elk too... must have just picked up a new lease...

>340...what were you think BB??? :0)
>

340 is a fine bull. come on, you can't draw a special draw permit every year.

I got some pics of a bull killed in the Selway Wilderness...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom