440 has no worries.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Dude, please explain SB941 to all of us and how you have no worries about the queers that run your state taking away your gun rights. Think you might want to loan one of your rifles to a relative or friend for a hunt? Maybe you would like to sell a gun to your neighbor? Thank God I moved back to Arizona in 1988 and got out of Oregon. Hillary will fix it for you.

I don't favor it, but I don't care. the guns I buy and sell are all on the internet anyway and ship to FFL dealers. I don't dabble in junk.

The up side of it is it will make stolen guns harder to sell , you can't just say " I didn't know it was stolen " anymore because it needs to go though an FFL dealer for you to own it. sure it won't stop crooked buyers nothing will but it will help.

I have to go to my buddy with an FFL if I want to buy a local POS gun, BFD. how does this take away any of my rights? I have to go to DMV to buy a car too.

I have no worries.

Stay thirsty my friends

I don't recall the car being covered in the Bill of Rights. I buy guns all the time from sites like MM and others. I loan guns to my friends and if you do that you must accompany them on their hunts. You live in a loony state and make fun of California. There is zero difference other than you don't have Mezzkins as a majority yet. The courts will overturn this bill like the rest.

.....and you don't have to involve the dmv if the car is not leaving private property....

Unless I an a felon or batchit crazy or want to buy or sell a stolen gun where does this harm my rights? it's EXCATLY the same law we've had for years EXCEPT it would now require private
sales to go through a background and SN check.

Where am I being denied anything I have a legal right to? be specific.

Like I said, I'm not in favor of it but I don't really care. no worries.

Stay thirsty my friends

No, it's not the same. We have a federal background check that does not force you to do a check on personal sales and it does not require you to tag along on your relative's hunt if you loan them a stupid tool. You are about as dumb as your dike governor.

Wrong again skippy.

You can loan the gun for hunting or shooting.

OR has had a mandatory background check at gun shows and all other sales except private party for years. BFD if private party sales have to get a background check too. I can't even remember the last gun I bought private party local anyway.

it just isn't going to break me up. no worries.

Stay thirsty my friend

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom