45 Deer

300MIKE

Ok guys how about some pointers. Been in 45 for a few days and I'm coming up short so far. Seen a out 50 does, 6 elk one being a big broke up 5x7, about 15 antelope and 2 bucks. One forky and prob a 170 clas 4X. Spent most of the time on the south end of the unit. Sun up to sun down behind the 15s with exception of this morning it was fogged in. I'm thinking the deer are further north but I'm at a total loss here. I'm pretty dam good behind the glass and it's just not happening. Any and all advise or tips on hunting this place is welcomed. I've talked to a few of you and thanks for that. So again I'll take anything anyone wants to share... PMs are great. Good luck if you still have a tag in your pocket.

Mike

So far the muzzy hunt is terrible. I've seen two small forkies with some does. One guy did shoot a forky on the canal outside of Gooding. Headed up again tomorrow. Hopefully it is time for some rutting. Everything is still in 44 and 48.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-15 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]Congrats judkins on the buck, did you happen to score him? We seen that buck a couple times, I sent you a pm.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom