4th season draw for mule deer unit 11\211 13-17th..INFO NEEDED

swade56

This will be our first hunt in Colorado for deer in this area (out of Meeker..

Been in touch with biologist and have been given some good info thus far. Looking for any further info from anybody that may know the area.

Really need to know where to camp ( Have a 20 foot trailer.)

I also have a Polaris Trail RZR, Will I need it it?

And of course some hot spots to go hit first.

Thanks for any forth coming info this not gets.

Big area. Are you coming in off Hwy 40, 13, 139? No experience camping off Hwy 13 side but know of several camping spots off 40 and 139.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>If you have OnX. Turn the
>?current wildfires? layer on. It?ll
>show you where the hot
>spots are.

I do and have.. those are the obvious.. Love burns. but so does everybody else.

>Big area. Are you coming in
>off Hwy 40, 13, 139?
>No experience camping off Hwy
>13 side but know of
>several camping spots off 40
>and 139.
>
>
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but
>saddling up anyway."

Since we are most likely going to be in 211, either 40 or 13.In reality I guessing 13 as it seems to be the only stretch that is close to meeker for fuel. Didnt see any other towns on 40 once out of Vernal

>>What did the biologist have to
>>say ?
>
>How did you do in Oct?
>Any elk? lots of deer?
>

My season hasn't started yet. But based on the information you've shared in public I know exactly where I'm not going .

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom