#5 pending ibex

T

teach

I just wanted to share a little something.My brother drew an ibex muzzleloader tag last season and did good.He shot his billy on opening morning and after the required 60 days he measures 107-5/8.The scoring was done by an official SCI scorer.He is pendind #5 world wide with a muzzleloader.I am very proud of him and of his trophy.

Awesome!!! Love to see the pics. Is it being taxidermed in Alamogordo.

Must have been a monster.

Here is the picture of the Ibex. Hope I posted it correctly. Heck of a hunt anyone lucky enough to draw it is a hunt of a lifetime.

8581dscf1083.jpg

Ok lets try that again!! Hopefully with the photo this time.

LAST EDITED ON May-06-10 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]I was about to say something along the lines of this post is worthless without pics, but that is sweet. Much congrats to your bro, and thanks for posting up the pic.

Believe it or not the Ibex was not my most memorable hunt of the year. In fact it was the hunt with my 9 year old daughter on her first big game hunt. She was able to drop this bruiser muley on the first day with one shot out of her youth marlin .243
3024dscf0995.jpg

Last post of the night promise. It is just that 2009 was a dream year for hunting. This was my first hunt of the year. It was early Sept. in NE New Mexico. Hope 2010 is half as good. We are off to a good start, my bro (teach) and wife both drew once in a life time Oryx hunts.
9125muledeernm09.jpg

That was a tremendous year! Love that Ibex - really want to see how the mount turns out.

Wow, you guys had quite a year. Some really nice animals. Welcome aboard and keep the pictures coming.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-10 AT 06:10PM (MST)[p]do you have the scores on those deer and the length of that ram? were the deer and ram killed on private or public?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom