63 muzzy Antelope

7mmgilbert

My 16 yr old son got his 1st antelope with a muzzleloader, made a great 75 yard shot broke the front shoulder through the heart and large exit wound it went about 10 yards before tipping over
used a 295 grain power belt in 50 cal, it did well.
I will post pictures, if I can get my SD card drive to work.
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Hey great Job, tell him to come teach me how to shoot... I have gotten some shots.. They are skittish out there right now!!

Great job. A good way to hook a kid for life, post a pic. Hope I have success, I'm in the second coming in 63 muzzies.

Prepare to work for your second chance muzzies, been with my brother they are pretty scared as soon as u see them if they see you they are gone good luck...hopeing we have a pic to post soon

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Here are some pics of the antelope, the field pictures did not turn out.
4a9c77cf5e1bbd5b.jpg

4a9c788d6425733a.jpg

According to the B&C website scoring help it measures about 64 2/8

46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

That is so awesome 7mm that your son got his first antelope! Congrats to him. That is something that he (and you) will remember for ever! So fun to have a father and son hunt together!! Isn't life great.....

i shot my first mussleloader buck this week 13.5. my son and freinds have had some missfortunes. my 13 year old son missed and had a missfire at 50 yards.still feelin lucky good luck all!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom