7.8% unemployment

cabinfever

Very Active Member
For almost 44 months we have had unemployment at over 8%. To put that into perspective that is over 1300 days of unemployment over 8%. Than, magically, two days after Obama gets pummeled in the debates that number falls to 7.8%.....what are the odds!Smells of typical chicago style politics.Also interesting that the bulk of those jobs were in the goverment sector.

The real number is some where between 11% and 15%. Libs can't debate so they go back to what they do best.....LIE!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

If farm labor jobs is counted in their stats, it will go back up next month. That 7.8% figure was for Sept. when a lot of crop are being harvested and farm labors working are on a big upswing.
Now the crops have been harvested, big layoffs in that area and the figure goes back up. If farm labor jobs are not counted, ignore this.

RELH

Yes, but the part time Christmas hiring will soon take place, which is a good thing. It still artificially looks like more people have full time employment.

OMG!!! not only is Obama manipulating harvest dates he's taken control of when our hollidays are for political gain!!!!

You guys should really listen to yourselves. it's classic.

Stay thirsty my friends

I don't doubt that the 7.8% figure is correct, it's how they arrived at that figure that is flawed.The problem is, the dept of labor and statictics reports only one number. It's a fact that if you combine the unemployed with the chronically unemployed, part time employed, you get a much higher number which is between 11-14%.

what about all the people who have given up looking for work, who don't qualify for unemployment benefits any more ? are they a different kind of statistic.?

I live in a small city and its real noticeable...

It's the same thing over and over, if you don't like the statistics discredit them. they're what we have, they're going to be what we have when the next republican is president. it isn't just democrats that crunch these numbers and Obama doesn't get to adjust them before they're released.

You watch too much FAUX, just because he's black doesn't mean he stole the real reports.

Stay thirsty my friends

Sho what? were you one of the changlings who really though Obama could take the '08 crash and make you a billionaire by the end of his first term?

I thought only the dumbazz libs bought that crap, I guess the dumbazz conservatards did too. no wonder you're sucking up Romney's sales pitch like a hoover deluxe.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Sho what?

So what? You said it was a "faux" report and I was simply showing you the report was from Yahoo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom