71/711 4th season

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
I posted last year with the expectations of drawing the tag and I was unsuccessful in the draw, but it looks like this year I will finally hunt Colorado.
Anyhow if there is any experts on this unit on this site I would love to get some tips on spots or locations.
Maybe I should invite Founder on the hunt since he seems to be drawn to big bucks.
Anyhow I appreciate what I can get. Thanks for those that provided information to me last year, I still have those tips and will check out those areas.
Please PM me if you have suggestions, or if you want to tag along with me and spot a deer out. I am not rich but I can cook good and provide drinks...lol
Thanks,

Are you saying you drew a 4th season deer tag for 711/71. If so thats the tag to have. Ive hunted there the last two years. It was a very fun but tough hunt. It is very weather dependent. Pray for rain now and for snow later at the end of October and November. If you have Private land to go on even better. If not then Disappointment valley or around the Delores river is your best bet.
Exciting time are ahead of you. Im not going back this year only because I have a great Utah elk tag to fill. If I didnt have that I would go back in a heart beat.
Here is my story from last year.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/24749.html#.U5s5hyhvBQg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom