A Breath of Fresh Air-Finally!

As I listen to that interview, it makes me crazy to think those certain Dems believe the way they do.

Many people hat this "DON" too, but I actually like Donald Trump. He does say some dumb things, but they all do. At least he says it how it is. Pro gun, pro hunting, pro outdoors. I like it.

Thanks for the link.

Landon

I think it is very safe to say that Jr and Eric are hard core hunters and fishermen.

Some very nice pictures as well. They want to pass on what they love to their kids as well.

Boy, you just ticked off several liberal Democrat voters on this forum who claim to be hunters- sportsmen, but will never vote for Donald Trump because he has a "R" in front of his name. Thanks for posting that article.

RELH

There's more to this story, Tree posted an another article that sportsmen "might should" read as well".

This election is a "bet for a lot of the marbles in our country", I am very grateful that a great American is try to do what he can do to help Trump win the marbles.

Here is one more on that specific effort.

"http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/31/donald-trump-sons-hunting-iowa-zimbabwe-pheasants?CMP=share_btn_link

DC

Thanks for posting these articles DeLoss. As time goes on Trump is looking more and more promising.

}}-SLIVER-->

Thanks for posting the link. I was impressed with Donald Jr's comments. I couldn't agree more. As sportsman we need to be united and make our voice heard instead of fighting amongst ourselves. We need a President who will look out for sportsman's right and help protect our heritage.

Could we vote for Trump Jr. instead of Senior? I'm still trying to make up my mind on who to support, but when you see a video like this, you don't know what to make of The Donald. Don't want to turn this into a political forum, but I don't see him as a breath of fresh air. Can't use that phrase on any politician.
see link:

Teepee, those cuts are a couple of years old. A person can really change every fiber of their moral compass over a long time like that.

He just wants to do what is best for the country.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom