A BYU Cougar

WhiteMooseTaxidermy

Just thought I would share with you BYU Cougar fans a cougar I just completed for a former BYU football player (hence the Y on the mountain). This nice cat was taken in Idaho.

2755cougar2.jpg

Its hard to find good taxidermy work on cats, but that looks like a real good job. Congrats to you and the hunter.

For those who didn't know, Brigham Young was called Bringum by his friends for his oft quoted saying: "bring'um and bring'um young!" Or was that just something someone made up...

>A sexy BYU coed (if they
>exist) would have been a
>better post. Nice mount though.
>Go Utes!

Doesn't exist...Hence the sh!tty Y on a great mount

Traditional >>>------->

That kinda of reminds me of a byu coed joke. How do you get a BYU coed threw a door way ? Grease her hips and throw a twinkie inside . Very nice job on the cougar !

>Triple BB is an idiot.
>
>"I'll see you all this coming
>fall in the Big Rock
>Candy Mountains!"
>
>

Not sure i see triple bb as an idiot. Perhaps his spin on things puts a very sour taste in your mouth. Cracks me up your "kind" always is the very first to start with the name calling. So much for your temple recommendation.
P.S. that's ok on the temple recommendation. That'll make 2 of us now. 8^)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-13 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]MMH, where's yer sense of humor man. How bout next year at founders day I buy you a beer and we share a few jokes. I have some good ones...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom