a coupler of my mounts...

That's a sweet buck, not sure where you shot him but my buddy's son killed one with eye guards a lot like that. Same genetics maybe. Imagine if his right side matched his left....Either way, love that buck.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Both are great looking deer. Tell us more about them. thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Both are real nice, but you can't just post them pics and not share some about them????Come on now...

the buck on the left is a 9x7. both eye guards split into two. He is a unit 2B buck from a few years ago. Scores 196. he isnt too wide but makes up for it with his length and all his points.

The buck on the right has 26" main beams. Looking at the pic, his left beam has a 5.25" point that comes out and parallels his main beam. He also has a lot more points on the backside of his bases that the picture doesnt show. I wish the left side(looking at the pic) would have looked like his right side. that would have boosted the point total. This buck ballparked at 214".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom