A Quote For You Nazi's

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
From the greatest president,

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9498-to-announce-that-there-must-be-no-criticism-of-the

I'm sick of hearing this TDS bullchit to defend an obviously corrupt president. . the republicans in congress may feel the need to go against their moral compass and patriotic duty but citizens are not bound by the same self serving factors.

So GFYS if you expect love where it's not earned or deserved. the Germans weren't all on board with their Fuhrer either but they went along with it. and how did that work out for them .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

5884662516screenshot20180130165723.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>You can criticize the President all
>you want. Nothing says you
>can't be a commie fool.
>

So to be clear: you don't believe that a red blooded, flag waving, patriotic American can be critical of President Trump?

Now I am starting to understand why Trump's base doesn't care about anything in the future or the impact of his actions on the future.

Nemont

I don't think a person should NEVER be critical of a president. But the problem is there are people with TDS who NEVER agree with anything he says or does, even if it's something they would agree with if it was any other person besides Trump.

NEVER or rarely. There is a difference. I rarely agree much he claims, I find his treatment of others around him juvenile, I don't believe grabbing women by their puzzy is right, I believe he has wasted the last chance of getting anything done on the debt, I see that anyone who ever had any kind of interaction with him ends up less of a person for it. He has stiffed nearly every contractor who ever did work for him.

I agree with him on getting out of Syria, I believe he wants to deal with North Korea and he is filling the Federal Bench with qualified judges. Other than that I find little to agree with his politics, his policies, his personal conduct, his rhetoric or his tweeting like a 13 year old girl.

Nemont

how come msnbc has had any of those stiffed contractors doing nightly interviews???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Your so full of crap NeMont. Your TDS is as bad as the halfbreed drunk from Oregon. Pathetic loser you are!

>how come msnbc has had any
>of those stiffed contractors doing
>nightly interviews???

I was going to copy and paste in a couple of examples but there are pages and pages of examples.

6915620190304181137.jpg

>>You can criticize the President all
>>you want. Nothing says you
>>can't be a commie fool.
>>
>
>So to be clear: you
>don't believe that a red
>blooded, flag waving, patriotic American
> can be critical of
>President Trump?
>
>Now I am starting to
>understand why Trump's base doesn't
>care about anything in the
>future or the impact of
>his actions on the future.
>
>
>Nemont

Not when he calls me a Nazi and tells me to GF myself, no.

>>how come msnbc has had any
>>of those stiffed contractors doing
>>nightly interviews???
>
>
>
>I was going to copy and
>paste in a couple of
>examples but there are pages
>and pages of examples.
>
>
>
6915620190304181137.jpg

5884662516screenshot20180130165723.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

How Much F'N CROWN did it take to Start a Thread like this?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

What's wrong with calling you a Nazi ? Trump says there are lots of good ones. and GFYS.

I agree with Trump when he's right. such as not letting the terrorist whore back in the US. and there was something else in 2017 I don't remember what it was but I started a thread about it right here.

Trump is a president only to his base. for everyone else he sees them as an adversary and rather than attempt to pull them in with respect and compromise he attacks and belittles. he doesn't even have the decency to just do his thing and STFU he has to make it a childish chit show highlighting his narcissism and lack of leadership qualities by making the entire focus on himself . this earns disdain not respect from the majority of the nation and they have every right to voice it.

Trump is going down. his bullchit is only going to get worse as the noose tightens. watch and see.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The noose is from a lynch mob dude....you are so filled with hate...it's sad

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

One thing about it 440 you definitely have all the lefts buzz words memorized. They love miserable fools like you. Get some help for your anger,misery & tds before ya drive yourself to suck starting a pistol.

>One thing about it 440 you
>definitely have all the lefts
>buzz words memorized. They love
>miserable fools like you. Get
>some help for your anger,misery
>& tds before ya drive
>yourself to suck starting a
>pistol.

uh...wait a minute.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-19 AT 11:14PM (MST)[p]When's he goin down Lennie? I've been counting the days in case you've missed it. Can I put you down for the day after the Mueller report or is it now after the 6 congressional committee investigations? Or are we gonna wait till he walks out of office in 2025? Just curious. TIA

#livelikezac

He'll go down next November if not before. I'll bet on that and you won't.

As you watch the evidence pile up and your fuhrer's lies exposed you're going to see his 3rd Reich distance themselves from your sinking ship. it's already begun .

You've enjoyed a congress that not only was negligent in their duty they actually worked as a shield for corrupt president. this is over and you're too dumb to understand the power they have and how effective they're going to be.

I see one of your FAUX hero lawyers has the solution, everyone who's called must take the 5th . everyone. this is what you call desperation in the face of impending doom.

This is going to be a very bad no good year for you and your orange love. my only regret is I won't be able to see your tears.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

But,But you said he would not make it to the election. He would surely be impeached by then. You wonder why he tweets like a teenager? Just watch the montage of every MSM on every shocking revelation. They use the same words so you know the democrats are giving them talking points. He has to be able to fight back. Get your $300 ready to mail.

Having seen the absolute madness of liberal Democrats for far too long here in California, I've learned to absolutely loathe you miserable MFers.
You over regulate everything, tax us to death, want insane restrictions on guns and the second amendment, ban hunting every single step of the way, ban trapping and the sale of fur garments, jack our vehicle registration and bridge crossing fees into oblivion, want open borders and sanctuary states and citiesfir illegal aliens, ban our lead bullets and lead fishing weights, push your vegan, animal rights activism on us, we can't burn our wood stoves on the coldest days of the year because of your spare the air days, you March in the streets with your ridiculous p u ss y hats on, have your gay parades, want crazy fees for building permits and require licenses for everything shy of wiping your ass.

GFY...

you're pissssing up a rope Bob....lmao

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>you're pissssing up a rope Bob....lmao
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

I know but I gotta try. ?

Nunes is a loser and a traitor. I have no interest in what he has to say.

In the last election the people sent a clear message, they want Trump investigated. and it's congress's constitutional duty to investigate the exact kinds of crimes Trump has been accused of and the evidence suggests he's guilty of.

If Clinton can be impeached for a blow job Trump can be impeached for any of the numerous crimes that will be proven he committed. your lying and lame excuses take the term hypocritical to a nuclear level. if you had any dignity you'd be ashamed. just like Lindsey.....

Priceless, watch you chumps and enjoy...

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The last election the dems lied like a rug. They downplayed impeachment and the candidates pretended to be centrists. It won't happen next election. Look for the house to go republican as long as the muslims and AOC keep shooting their mouths off. The investigations are helping Trump and the GOP but not that you are smart enough to realize that.

Telling a lie over and over does not make it true......Clinton was impeached for perjury.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom