Adin Coyote Contest to be cancelled?

ASB

Saw an article in the Santa Rosa Press Democrat that F&W are taking steps (hearings) to abolish the Adin Coyote contest. I am unable to attach the link, maybe Kilo can add it. If not, search their site if you haven't heard about this.

When will it ever stop?

THANKS HARRY!

Just kidding! Really, i'm just kidding Harry :). Hey, where you been?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Crap, I have been working out of MM & mainstream media lately.....is this old news?

Thanks for the Manny comment, I don't understand the click here I guess.

It's not going to stop, unless everyperson who thinks it's O'K' to hunt and fish starts voicing there opinion, when an issue like this is brought to the attention of the Fish and Wildlife. The Fish and Wildlife commission had a meeting last week in Ventura, it was attended by CDA, and other sportsmans groups, also the HSUS.
IF YOU DON'T THINKED WE'RE OUTGUNNED, get this, before the meeting there were five letters recieved in favor of the hunts, and 11,000 recieved opposed. The verbage on the bill says all mammal hunts will be eliminated, that means Big Buck contests, Boone and Crocket Awards, SCI Awards, there is no end.
Hunters, Fishermen, you better get on board, and get vocal. Attend the meetings, write letters, get off your ass or you'll have your privleges taken away.
The HSUS just moved it's headquarters to Cali, it plans on stopping all hunting here first, and then it will be a bunch of domino's after that!
Just Sayin!

Brownie

ASB, no worries, you were current, and my comment was just poking fun at another member here who blamed himself here in these pages for the notoriety that this contest drew. Could have been anybody and the word was bound to get out to the anti-hunting lib tree buggers sooner or later...probably just as soon as it did.

Brownie, +1, good post!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They are a political machine..............and a tool.

We really need 2 countries, one for folks that live inside a city with 250,000 people or more, and one for folks that don't.

I love my life and don't want to see it change but I'm afraid there will be a revolution in my lifetime.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom