AFCU Members CC Hits???

BrowningRage

Long Time Member
I'm a little anxious now- I haven't seen a CC hit, and I called to ask about pending charges and there were NONE...!!! Does this mean I didn't get anything...???

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

You might receive your e mail from the dwr before your credit card gets hit. So until you see the UN you still have a shot.

My Old man banks with AFCU and as of this am he had nothing as far as hits from DWR. Prob. a AFCU thing, because I imagine he will draw a Gen. Archery Deer tag...
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

LAST EDITED ON May-18-11 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]I use AFCU, no hits yet and I have 3 point for general archery first choice. They always seem to show the hits later than everyone else.

I bank with AFCU, mine was hit yesterday first thing in the morning. This was a credit card through afcu not a debit.

I too am an AFCU member and nothing here either. And I put in for a general archery tag. Who knows, maybe I'll be one out of thousands that DOESN'T draw.

i have a amcu debit card shows nothing on my account yet but yetserday i called and have 70 bucks pending two general tags no le or ol tags for me this year :( i would call and ask them about any pending charges good luck.

So far just General Archery deer tag....
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

call them and see what pending transactions you have right now. mine haven't hit but i have 2 deer tags pending right now. one for my wife and one for myself.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Well, still no hit for me- is it possible I didn't even get a general season tag..?? Dang

But my dad just called and he got a hit for $75.00- Book Cliffs Rifle here we come..!!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Mine for general deer just showed up at noon.....I also used a debit card from afcu

le cache elk pending monday and came through thursday and i just barely had general deer come out today

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom