Alaska moose hunt, 2 big bulls, one with 13 brow tines!

G

Gilliland440

I just got my video finished up from my hunt this fall. I took my father out to western Alaska to see if we could get him his first moose at 72. He has received the conservationist award on the last few hunts but was saving karma points for this beauty! My buddy Owen and his father also joined us and Owen took his largest moose to date.

Enjoy!

-JR

Thanks for sharing. A hunt you will remember for life and so will your dad. His ear to ear grin said it all.

RELH

WOWSERS!

Them Bulls Have Front Shovels that are Un-Real!

I Won't Ask you if that was a lot of Work!:D

Did Any Bears come in for a Samich after the Kills?

Nice Job Guys!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Outstanding Moose, Great video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cherish the time with your dad. It won't last forever.
Excellent vid and fantastic trophies!
Congratulations all around!
Zeke

>
>
>Did Any Bears come in for
>a Samich after the Kills?
>
>

This is the first week+ long hunt that I have not seen a bear on ever. We didn't even see a track!
-JR

Great Job. Makes me want to do this with my boys. I will keep dreaming for awhile.

DZ

Most excellent! Trip of a lifetime. I saw Hobo Jim in Soldatna a few years back.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Very nice. Glad to see older guys still getting it done. Especially since I have a bunch of years behind me.

Gorgeous pics! Great bulls. Love those big gnarly browtines.

MT_Grizz.jpg

Thanks everyone! I took the buyer and breakfast sausage back to Dads this week and we enjoyed the Alaskan flare of eggs and sausage for breakfast this morning.
-JR

Thanx for bringin it back to the top for those of us that missed it! Looks like a heck of a trip with 2 good lookin bulls!

Great bulls! Looks like it was a great hunt. The fronts on your dad's bull are insane. The video was awesome! How many days was the entire trip?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom