ALCATRAZ ISLAND IS BURNING!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I live about 45 minutes south of the Island and the smoke from this fire is unreal.

I went out west to my rifle range to shoot my muzzleloader and wondered why it was so smoky. I assumed it was from the fire north of Ogden but it was probably from the "rock". I didn't hear any news last evening so I missed that it's burning.

My neighbors are into fireworks and I keep finding half burnt junk in my yard. They'll probably burn me out! Damn things should be banned except in winter.

Hope the animals can find sanctuary on the island...or swim.

Zeke

Pretty good burn, most of the eastern face is black. Doyle made it off the island safe, apparently Denny life flighted him off. Good news is there will be about 2 acres of non burnt ground, so we can hear how hard the hunting is out there, on that 2 acres with 400 deer living on it.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

That is a big fire when the Island is only about 27K acres. The wildlife biologist in me is wondering how many animals they are going to have to remove in the end to keep the herds healthy. We will just have to wait and see if it is a clean or dirty burn, and what areas end up burned.

I help manage a state park and I am shocked we have not had more big fires this year in the western states. We are under a fire ban at the park where I work, but you can't stop lightning with a fire ban.

Good luck Jeremy and staff. I really enjoyed working for Jeremy when he was at Hyrum.

1/2 Burnt Up now!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>Is your drone charged elkassassin?

Hey BrownNoser!

Charged & Workin the Sky!

No even Fire Fighters or Law Officials can Shoot Condors out of the Air!

And If They Do I'm SCREAMIN 'LEAD POISONING'!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>Is your drone charged elkassassin?

When they see the Drone anywhere near a Fire they just shut her down!

40771condordrone.jpg

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Doubt the kings game will be removed for the peasants to get their grubby hands on. Be cheaper and more successful to feed em for a year than transport em.

To you here on MM who are worried about the animals here is the official statement from the state.

" These animals have dealt with it from generations to generations, so they know how to react to a wildfire,? said Ward. ?They don't seem worried at all. They?re not corralled. They're not running. They're happy.?"

I heard Denny has the whole Mossback crew out there with garden hoses. So I guess we all know what that expo money to "improve the habitat" out there looks like now, Black Dirt, Black smoke. Hopefully the gate that locks everyone out for the paid hunter didn't burn, that would be tragic.

In 2 Years the Feed will come back Better than it's been in Forever!

The Bucks Antlers will grow Bigger than ever!

And so will the Price Tags Upon Their Heads!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>To you here on MM who
>are worried about the animals
>here is the official statement
>from the state.
>
>" These animals have dealt with
>it from generations to generations,
>so they know how to
>react to a wildfire,? said
>Ward. ?They don't seem worried
>at all. They?re not corralled.
>They're not running. They're happy.?"
>

So great-great grandpa has passed along his knowledge of escaping fires and the current generation isn't worried at all. As long as they are happy, that's what counts!

Tame is tame. Plus, there is a fire out there pretty much every year so they have seen it before

If I was you Hoss, I would stop listening to the little voices in your head. Nothing good ever comes from it. Your infactuation with Doyle and Denny as the root of all evil is making you a bitter old man, way to young. Your gate rants are nonsense

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom