almost that time of year

sneakem

Just think its just around the corner!!!
41f0232a38aa766a.jpg

Sweet dreams!!

Ya I feel you I got a feeling this weekend ill be pulling some freshies off in my spot . About 85 percent of the bucks im watching are antlerless . Few of them had some huge bases .Well good luck all . That is a nice set man . What state ?

Cameron

The bases on this buck are 6 3/4". Big heavy buck. He wandered all over the the place while I was watching. This buck didn't drop until mid April. I think most of our deer drop in March. All they bucks I've been seeing around here are all intact. Haven't seen one with horns missing. Most of the sheds I find the deer are in the same general area because I usually just sit back and watch. I've found I find more matching pairs that way by letting them be. This buck drug me to the end of the earth and back. I thought I lost him several times. In the end it was all worth it. He dropped his sheds about a mile and a half apart. The one shed fell 2 weeks after the first and he was following the snowline back up. Wish he had some g2's but still a great find. Glad no one pushed him or I would have never found them!!

Sneakem

It is so nice to see someone smart enough to wait. To many people get out early in the hopes of finding a brown shed, and if they would just wait they would have a better opportunity to finding matches and many more as they have a tendency to drop closer together if they are not pushed. You would think this would make sense, but some people are very dense!!

Nice finds for sure.

BearCat

Nice set! I found my first sheds last weekend... and they were a matched set. Most don't shed around my part of CO until the end of March usually.

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom