Almost that time!

ABolt

Where you guys putting in for this year? Im putting in for 021 for deer( only 1 point) and 021/022( 5 points, might have a chance) for antelope. Just putting in for points for elk this year, will be up to 6 next year.

Yup. It's time for me to narrow my choices down. I should draw a deer tag with my 3 points. And I'm awful dangerous of drawing antelope with 10. Good luck in the draw.

Don P

3006 My wife and I both drew pronghorn with 5 points. Study the data and you can draw a very good tag.

Time out time is up for antelope:)

I drew deer 2 years in a row once. It could happen with antelope, or I could wait another 10 years.

I love Nevada.

From what I've seen NV has been very good to Califelkslayer.

I'm ready for some more tags in nevada!

always the word is APPLY IN NEVADA !!! heard through the Grapevine is New hunts this year is ewe desert sheep hunts,spike bull elk hunts,cow elk tags can be added to bull elk tag holders and very likely MORE desert sheep RAM tags because of issues with Pneumonia in the South units ... Bruce & SilverGrand

3rd hardest antelope tag in the state to draw with 7 PPs, bull elk tag with 6 PPs. Could a guy draw a sheep tag with 9 PPs???

I don't care, California or Nelson. I just want to sheep hunt.

Good luck to everyone in the draw this year.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom