And so it begins:

2lumpy

Long Time Member
The end is near and the sky is beginning to fall……… for real.

It’s my grandson’s birthday today and he asked for strawberry shot cake with whipped cream.

I go to Lin’s Market, no strawberries. Head to Walmart, no strawberries. I call my grandson in St George, he goes to Walmart. No strawberries………

Is this a spreading epidemic and a bellweather message that global warming has crossed the apex and is the beginning of the end?

Any other cities across the MM domain suffering from a strawberry shortage?

Asking for a grandson.

My cousins Nacho, Salvador, Pancrasio, Zulema, Susannah, etc., said they will no longer pick for white people.

Well, you know, unless they pay California's "living wages", get work comp, housing, travel, driver's licenses, food, AND health care. Luckily, Gavin Newsom has started offering ALL my cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc., "free" health care---all on our collective dime.

Expect the strawberries to flow.... ;)

We used to buy strawberries in the frozen section in the winter months but haven't looked in a long time.

You can grow your own and freeze them but based on personal experience, the bottom line cost will be about $26 for a small basket not counting labor.

Y’all are not giving me much hope……. this is beginning of the end of the food supply.

Man can not live on almonds alone……

How about a rhubarb pie? I saw some rhubarb last week.
Hmmm…….. yabut….. how long before they run out of rhubarb…….

Truth be told eel, they haven’t had any rhubarb in the grocery stores here for a long time….. already.

These things start our slowly and then creep up on ya. It’s like the frog in the pot of water……… first it’s rhubarb a low demand product and it’s already got the strawberries……… what’s next……… salt?

Truth be told eel, they haven’t had any rhubarb in the grocery stores here for a long time….. already.

These things start our slowly and then creep up on ya. It’s like the frog in the pot of water……… first it’s rhubarb a low demand product and it’s already got the strawberries……… what’s next……… salt?
It's just the beginning. Give Biden 4 more years.....

1704572136435.png

Here ya go.

No, really, good luck with the party. Frozen berries are better than nothing.

Thanks buckskin. We suffered the through party. I was really much more concerned about the food chain than the party anyway. I’m funny that way.

You live in Sevier county dig a hole and you will find salt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom