Another Ban?

Possesion and length limit? Back ground check to purchase an Oldtimer?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

When I saw that on the news, my first thought was, "So are knives the next to go?" Really?!! That person must have been on something to give him that much energy and to cause that much devastation with a knife. In all reality,anything can be used as a weapon if you're pissed off enough and crazy enough to go out and hurt others. For cryin' in a bucket! The world is getting wackier by the day. Today, I'm just stayin' home and eatin' deer stew.

The Libs will probably try to use it to their advantage by saying that if he'd had an AR all those people would be dead!!!

I heard somewhere that the most common murder weapon in England was a screwdriver (because they have already banned knives).

They are already spinning it as a good thing that only a knife was used, had a gun been used there would have been a bunch of dead people instead of a bunch of cut up people.

I'm willing to bet he used a knife with a blade lenght of 3 or less inches such as a pocket knife or kitchen steak knife.

If a knife with a blade lenght of 5 or more inches had been used you probably would have a few dead students as the blade would have gone in deep enought to lacerate vital organs and major blood vessels.

I guess our idiots in power will think about banning all knives with a blade lenght of over 2-1/2 inches to protect all of us. Just give it time and some stupid Democrat will come up with that suggestion.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom