Another few pics...

NevadaJames

2055antelope_side_1.jpg

A side view of my Antelope. He is pretty good for my first Antelope.And with a bow to boot lol.

Thanks Eldorado. I saw a lot of nice antelope this guy was good enough to present me with a shot and I was lucky enough to harvest this animal.

You need to score him in exactly 55 days! Thats B&C caliber man. Awesome goat!

"You skin grizz?"

>You need to score him in
>exactly 55 days! Thats
>B&C caliber man. Awesome
>goat!
>
>"You skin grizz?"

No kidding - that looks like a fine antelope!! Congrats to you.

Not sure on how and where to get him scored for something like that. What do I need to do? Take him to NDOW or is there a place in Nevada that does it?

I will have to do that ADDICT you have any advice on where to get that done here in Nevada or what to look for on the internet to get it done.

Any taxidermist can line you up with an official scorer. Also the B&C website will have a request forms. DO NOT wait one day past the 60 day minimum. That buck will shrink like crazy. He's high P&Y and right in the low 80s net if I had to guess. Trophy of a lifetime man!

"You skin grizz?"

Thanks for the good advice Addict . I spoke with my taxidermist today and he said he has a gentleman we can use. He told me right now a rough score of 78-80 somewhere. I am pretty excited about it. I am getting ready for my deer season now area 051 for Nevada archery deer. Gonna see how I fare in the mtns now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom