Another nice buck.

D

Desertflinger1

The last of my daughters got this nice buck. She made a great shot too! It was hippie day at school so she was the hunting hippie! Nothing better than love, peace,and killing!!

2552meandamber.jpg

You guys did well this year. They all look like Great Bucks.
You might have quite the taxidermy bill.
Congratulations

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-11 AT 05:39AM (MST)[p]He is actually a 4x4. He is just weak in the back.

Great buck! When I've had my muley bucks scored by Pope & Young the guys said that if any horn is longer than 1/2 inch its counted as a countable "horn". So I would say a 5X5 if you're NOT counting the eye guards...others would argue against this, its just what I have been told.

Again, great buck!

muleyman

That's a great buck! I love the shape of those front forks, like crab claws but bigger than a typical "crab claw". Like they're from a monstrous crab.

THAT IS AWSOME!! its great to see young gals hunting with there fathers;great moments in life for sure.
Looks like she was shooting a remington mdl 788 .243 maybe a 1980 or 81 yr built gun?
Congrats on your success!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-11 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]Another buck down! Congrats to the whole family! Whackin and stackin!

Cool buck! Those horns are far out. Way to turn on, tune in, and drop the hammer. Maybe she should come out with her own line of tye-dye cammo. Congradulations.

Back
Top Bottom