Another Trump Victory!

Buckhunter1

Love it! New trade deal with Mexico..sorry Bill, but Nafta wasnt working.Its refreshing having a business man instead of Lawyers turned Politicians running this country. Where's the trade wars that are gonna destroy America? Remember Trump is pullin all this off as Trump derangement syndrome is alive and well.Next will come China, Canada and the EU trade deficits.. Hate em if you want, but he's kicking ass out there!..BH1

Yeah, but what about the national debt? All you Trump lickers answer the question.

Beat you to it NeMont.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-18 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]Like Trump lickers ever care about the debt.

I am sure it is the greatest deal in history and beautiful but like all things Trump the details will be underwhelming compared to the hype.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Did anyone read it? or what they've put up to read anyway ? much about nothing.

So cars will have a few percent more North American parts, which includes Canadian parts, for you Trump Chumps who don't know where north America is that includes Canada. score one for the Cannucks

5% more parts will be required to be made by workers making $16 an hour or more. so some beaners are getting a raise. WINNING ! score one for Jose.

They're still fighting about everything else and so far ag has got nothing from it.

Pretty much the North Korea deal again, a victory lap followed by a thud. someone show where Americans will see a noticeable improvement in anything and let's talk about it. Oh , and I saw no Mexican funding for the wall either . HA !

Stay Thirsty My Friends

It is only a thud in your mind because you have not been given your welfare check yet on farm products.

RELH

Thanx again Trump for keeping yet another campaign promise...Trade!Wow what a concept, keeping promises in politics. Wow!the market loves it too! BH1

>
>Details. give us details on
>what this gained Americans.
> com'on.
>
>
>
>

Go get the details yourself you piece of crit. They are all over the Internet you can look at the percentages of automobiles now required to be built in the United States. Your total piece of crap. This is a better deal because somebody didn't get meant garnish on their Mexican salad. This is a better deal because somebody didn't get Chapstick. This is a better deal because the national debt is going to go up. This is a better deal because your PEe pee panties wont get washed till tomorrow.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-18 AT 08:29AM (MST)[p]Once again you have nothing. that's pretty much sums the Trump presidency in a nutshell, nothing wrapped in chaos, scandal and sales hype.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>>
>
>
>Go get the details yourself you
>piece of crit. They are
>all over the Internet you
>can look at the percentages
>of automobiles now required to
>be built in the United
>States. Your total piece of
>crap. This is a better
>deal because somebody didn't get
>meant garnish on their Mexican
>salad. This is a better
>deal because somebody didn't get
>Chapstick. This is a better
>deal because the national debt
>is going to go up.
>This is a better deal
>because your PEe pee panties
>wont get washed till tomorrow.
>
>
>
>"The penalty good men pay for
>indifference to public affairs is
>to be ruled by evil
>men." - Plato

Funny how a lying sack of chit like you calling other a piece of crit.

Carry on liar.

asslick adventures won't want to talk specifics about this victory either, wage growth is being outpaced by inflation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...by-wage-stagnation/ar-BBMxEAd?ocid=spartandhp

The only thing aslick knows about inflation is when he's puffing on his blow up Trump doll. but it really is an economic factor that must be considered.

The fat cats have a great economy, the working man has a job if he wants one. but he's not making anymore money than e has been.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I take it nobody could find anything important in the new no deal ?

I am so surprised. HA!

Stay Thirsty My Friends

No Dude the deal is a better one then we had that Clinton gave us with NAFTA. We just do not plan to do your home work for you as you need the practice to do research based on some of your previous posts that turned out to be fake news. But then again everything about you is fake!!! Oh! do not worry about your farm welfare check. It is on the way as it has been stated billions will be handed out to farmers to off set the tariffs put on farm produce.

RELH

Oh my, well that's just wonderful.

So could you list the fabulous things in the new and improved not NAFTA agreement we all care about ? oh please do , I found it so exciting I just want to hear it all again.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Get off your drunken butt and research it yourself if you are capable of doing that small task.

If you do not have the intelligence to do the research, just let us know that you are a village idiot and we might reconsider posting it for you if you promise to read it very slowly.

RELH

OCHO, relax. Your pipeline of illegal labor you pay $3hr to I'm sure will still exist even after this bill.

You libs and your slave labor economy is safe for now

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Do you retards think nobody can see you're being called out and you're hiding under the bed ?

I did search, and I came up with nothing. if you're going to call this a victory it's on you mouthbreathers to explain why it's " fabulous " . no more free passes like you took on the N Korea failure.

Now , where is that list?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>OCHO, relax. Your pipeline of
>illegal labor you pay $3hr
>to I'm sure will still
>exist even after this bill.
>
>
>You libs and your slave labor
>economy is safe for now
>
>
>
>
>From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN,
>PUBLIC LAND.

Hoss, aren't you sheetrocker?

Every job I've been on in Utah if you yelled ICE!!!! every sheetrocker on the job would run for the back exits.

You must be the only sheetrocker in all of Utah with legal labor.

Here we go again! 4.2 gdp, and the stock market is ripping!..Guess more car parts being built by Bubba instead of Juan realy is a great thing!..Bh1

Nemont even you know that most manufacturing jobs are union shop and of course union members are going to benefit. Do you want to take the jobs from them or feel that because they are union they do not deserve to keep their job here in the states, but off shore the jobs and put them on the un-employment rolls?

RELH

Wait what's going on here????

I was a union sparky(IBEW 354)for almost 20 years. That whole time the union always and I mean always encouraged it's members to vote democratic, even in Utah. Now you guys are telling me that the republicans are for the union worker now?

>Nemont even you know that most
>manufacturing jobs are union shop
>and of course union members
>are going to benefit. Do
>you want to take the
>jobs from them or feel
>that because they are union
>they do not deserve to
>keep their job here in
>the states, but off shore
>the jobs and put them
>on the un-employment rolls?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

So let me get this straight. You opposed Obama's bailouts to the Auto industry because it was the government picking winners and losers but you have no problem Trump picking winners and losers? Makes sense as long as you can compromise your core values.

Can you tell why a corporations should be required to pay higher labor prices if they can access cheaper labor? Please make a conservative case for such a position. Unless you are saying unions are good and there support of liberal causes is just a product of the movement.

You guys are the ones saying this is a great deal for America, tell me how it benefits you, Trump's base. Higher prices for vehicles, more stringent environment rules (higher prices) and zero for the ag. sector.

If this is the greatest most beautiful deal ever in history of the world like is be squawked about that is a pretty low bar to jump.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-18 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]If you are talking about that min. of 16 dollars per hour, that may be the ticket to stop auto makers from buying their parts from China that pay way under that amount and puts everyone on a more even playing scale.

Democrats are not liking it as Trump may be pushing more union members to get away from voting the Democrat party.

As for the bailout that should never have happen and only happen due to Democrats making poor trade deals that drove many industries off shore for cheaper labor and foreign auto makers undercutting price wise American made autos. A double SNAFU by the Democrats.

Also you need to get over your TDS and wait and see what Trump is able to do in the long run. If all you Trump haters would just act like a human and get off Trump's back, he may be able to do a lot more for the American people. Many of you Trump haters fear that he just could do a lot more do you?

RELH

So.... let me get this straight... When the auto industry (while having access to lower wage labor) goes into meltdown mode and can't stay in business for itself, the American taxpayer comes to the rescue. But now, you're suggesting that we the taxpayers should let them seek lower wages in other countries without any laws to prohibit that? You're crying about higher car prices but what happened to being patriotic and paying more to buy American? Seems fake patriots are at least consistent.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-18 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]

Ca,

I never once supported bailing out the auto makers so don't tell me what I am suggesting. Simple request make the conservative case for government telling businesses what they should pay for labor.

As for my patriotism, say what ever floats your boat. Jimmy crack corn.

Since you must think Trump is getting something in this deal then cheerlead all you want. I am asking for the people, like you, to show me why government picking winners and losers is now not only acceptable but celebrated.

Can you explain what this does for all Americans who have to trade their labor for more expensive vehicles?

Nemont

$16 an hour is a job in Mexico. no parts are going to be made in the Us for that wage . so BFD Jose get's a raise.

I'm not anti union. but it's looking like the trade war is going to cost me at least 100 k , maybe more it's too early to know. if I get anything from the bail out at all it will be pennies on the dollar as most of my crops won't be covered. how many of you would be happy to dump a 100k to help a few high earning UAW workers out a little ? lie to me.

I'm still waiting on that wonderful list of great things in the new not NAFTA. well ?????????????

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Nemont, I never said anything to suggest I was cheer leading for Trump. Unlike you, I hope we do get a better deal out of this.

The stock market seems to like it so far and I recall some on here when Obama was president claiming that the stock market was the ultimate guide to something being good or not. I'm quite certain given your TDS that if the stock market had dropped sharply on the news of a new deal that you would be the first to use it to "prove" that it was all bad.

I realize that you weren't for the bailouts but you're also saying that government shouldn't be allowed to determine labor rates for corporations. While I agree with that notion I also think that you fail to realize that the government does it all the time with other industries. Take construction for example. The government mandates that prevailing wages are paid on government jobs which not only drives up the cost of construction but also costs taxpayers more money for the simply fact of having the bureaucracy to oversee it.

Nobody from the government came to me when my company went through the recession and asked how I was doing and if I needed some money to stay alive. Also, nobody asked me how I felt about giving money to the auto industry to keep them afloat either so I really don't feel sorry for GM. They should have gone through the same channel that I would have had to if I had not been able to pay my bills and that is bankruptcy where they could have restructured things. You and I both know that they would get bailed out again if circumstances were the same again in the future.

Stop acting like cars are going to be ridiculously expensive if we don't let Mexicans build them. Maybe the auto industry needs to stop trying to make cars like space ships that have ridiculous little bells and whistles on them and simply make a car for those less fortunate that gets them from point A to point B safely.

So based on what you have stated, the whole mantra of buying American made to be patriotic isn't even a thing anymore. Do you think that NAFTA didn't create winners and losers? Government will always create winners and losers.

At this point you have no idea what kind of a deal will be struck with Canada but you are already crying that it's a failure. For me, I'll use yours and Ochotard's pre-Trump guideline which is the stock market to judge for myself. Funny how little it matters to you these days.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-18 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]Total lie again. I didn't cry at all that is a failure, I asked for specifics. The cheerleaders are claiming this is great, I guess show me. Trump can't lay it out what is so great and terrific maybe you can. What are we getting out of this deal that is better than what we had before.

I live 60 miles from the Canadian line, NAFTA was a HUGE shot in the arm to the local cattle industry. We have a main north south highway and the trade increased more than double since NAFTA. Lot's of the calves born down here were fed Canadian feed, grazed on Canadian soil or were sold up there to guys increasing their herds. Now hay would be flowing the other way due to how dry it has been up there but that isn't happening because of the current state of trade. Also the market for beef has been clobbered by the actions of this administration.

I buy American when ever possible, I just checked the vehicles parked around my house at lunch. All American made, just not a single Chrysler product.

Again if my patriotism is in question, I give less than the sweat on my balls what you think of me or my devotion to country. It's your story make the lie as big as want, I don't care what you think about me personally. I asked for you make the conservative case for this not, "that is just what government does it".

I also never said vehicles would be "ridiculously" I said they will be more expensive for American consumers based on government intervention. I can make a clear case as to why this is against core conservative values.

The stock market is feasting on a deluge of stimulus money from tax cuts and increased deficits spending from Uncle Sam. That money finds it's way to Wall Street. It is currently not necessarily the best gauge of what the future holds.

So if you could, please enumerate the "Victory" mentioned by the OP because I am having a tough time seeing it.

Nemont

Did anyone find that wonderful list yet ? I'm starting to think this wasn't really a victory at all.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom