Antelope 5 points

BillyBoB

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-19 AT 04:13AM (MST)[p]Nonresident here
Trying to decide on a unit for what would be my first Antelope Hunt possibly in 2020. I'm trying to stick closer to the west side of WY
Willing to consider going special draw or regular draw.
Access is important
Tough decisions
Any input or advice would be appreciated
PMs accepted

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I think you should be able to get a good hunt with five points. I would start with the Hunt Planner on the game and fish site.

The first step, look at the units you can draw and figure out a couple top 3-4. I mean off my head I can think of 14 or so units that are central to west. All are about the same quality wise.

You will get a lot more help if you come back with say 5 units you can draw and are interested in...

Could be a tough winter, don't get set on one or 2 areas just yet.
Some of the better western areas will take more than 5 PP but plenty of great pronghorn hunting to be had with your PP. You may end up in the middle of the state.

My son and I hunted that unit just west of Big Piney and it was a fun hunt. Lots of game. That's been a few years back.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom