Antelope help

Foxbow

I have a few points for antelope
Anyone have any info on what the goats are looking like in the western side of the state
Never had a antelope tag in Wyoming
Appreciate any help

antelope in central and east side have been increasing the last couple of years. Noticeably more antelope on the unit we hunted this year in the east vs 2 years ago. I have heard the west had winter kill last year.

Glad to help you on Wyoming antelope if you desire it. I have hunted Wyoming antelope on & off for 40 years. What are your objectives on this hunt ? How many points do you have now ? Any certain area of Wyoming you want to hunt ? Cost of permit will be $ 300 + or $ 500 + depending on type of license you apply for-- more $ means better chance to draw sooner. Send me an E Mail if I can help.
Jerry Gold
Ft Collins, Colorado
E M: [email protected]
Cell: 307--772--1623

Lost a lot of antelope last winter but, there are still plenty to hunt & they are looking pretty good. Most of the units in the sw corner take 4-6 points to draw & they're all pretty good hunts. Good luck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom