Antelope in Areas wiith heavy private lands

Kentuck

I am new to hunting in Wyoming and struck out in the draws. Was thinking of getting a couple doe antelope tags just to learn and get some meat. I see a lot of tags available for areas where they reccommend getting permision to hunt before buying tags. How does one go about that given I live out of state?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-11 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]You need to contact the local F&G Hdqts and get a list of ranchers that allow hunting and THEN CALL THEM TILL YOU FIND ONE THAT IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR TRIP. It can still be done but time is running out so don't wait too long. Most likely you will need to contact the Casper Office and get a list from them.
307-473-3400
And a lot of them will let you hunt for FREE if it is a doe/fawn tag too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

by getting a landowner list and getting permission is the easier way to hunt them when your new the state. It saves you from having to pile extra money into maps right off the bat. When your on the landowner at least you know your legal. If you have more questions you can pm me. gotta go to work

I recommend talk'n to never_satisfied,

he's had this prob a time or ten,im sure he's schooled up on what to do and how to do it now.......I HOPE.

BEER CAN BE FOOD BUT........FOOD CAN'T BE BEER.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom