Antelope in western Wy.

Foxbow

Live in Idaho, so would like to draw a tag close by.
Got one point, appreciate any suggestions.
Just looking for decent unit.

Need more points than that for the western side. What unit you really interested in hunting, that would help to determine how many points you need to draw as a NR.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

You can draw a lot of the western WY units with 1pt in the "special draw". The "regular" draw usually takes 2-3pts. to draw most of them. How much you want to spend on your tag will determine when and where you can hunt. $260 for the regular draw and $520 for the special. You pick.

Was looking at 87,90, or 98.
Forgot about the special license in Wy.
Might be able to come up with the extra cash.

Ive killed bucks in both 87 and 90 type one and type two with my bow. There are lots of animals in all these areas more large bucks in 90 but its a little harder hunting(its a little flatter). its your call but they are all good areas. here are a couple of pics of the bucks we took out of 90 the last couple of years.
4627img_1031.jpg

8333img_1030.jpg

2692img_3039.jpg

1503img_2456.jpg

3830img_0076.jpg

And we shot another pretty sweet non-typical this year but I cant seem to find a pic of it now.

Too bad they don't have a width measurement on goats, as two of those are really some wide rascals! I love those heart-shaped ones like that!

NICE GOATS , I HAVE 3 POINTS AND WAS WAITING FOR THE WESTSIDE OF 90, BUT LOOKING AT HOW THAT HAS ROLLED I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER DRAW IT EVEN IN THE SPECIAL. I HATE TO GIVEUP ON 90 BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GO HUNTING SOON, LIKE THIS YEAR . NR ANY SUGGESTIONS

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom