Antelope mounts are done

troutcarver

We finally got our mounts back. It wasn't that bad of a turn around. Only 7 months. I'm very happy with how they turned out. I think adding the habitat forms to them added that little extra to them.

6007dsc02565.jpg

3394dsc02567.jpg

9644dsc02566.jpg

5482dsc02575.jpg

Here is my friends mount that he had done at the same time. I really like the rock base with the brush.
548dsc02569.jpg

Together on the wall. The story behind of why I have both of them on my wall is a long one. I'm glad my wife is a little understanding on having them both. I think they look good together. I will have to find something to replace him with when he goes to his house.

1757dsc02571.jpg

Very nice mounts there and nice way to display them.

Chit, I am still waiting on my "double pedestal" mounts from 2009 season of two Lopes....beginning to think I am getting the shaft....the pedestal was done last fall as I seen it so don't know what his problem is. Oh he does have one problem....a young, hot, female can ruin the day I guess. In Aug. it will be two years he got the first one so will see what he says then, if he answers the phone or is home when I stop by unannounced.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Looks very nice. Gonn'a have to get another goat to put on the wall for when his buddy leaves. I am still waiting to get a tag to put my first on the wall.

Looks like you have found a great taxidermist. Excellent mounts.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom