Antelope rut in Wyoming

past week i have seen that the bigger bucks have the smaller ones off from all the does. but yesterday when i was on highway 487 i seen 3 nice bucks laying together. so that kinda threw me off

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-11 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]All three probably got their asses kicked by the same bigger buck.....lol....j/k

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

most likely. they were on a big ranch you drive through. there are some real big goats along the road

Everything I saw in central Wyomig was indicative of rut in progress. Groups of immature bucks together, lots of single bucks roaming around, and mature bucks running circles around does.

From now and until the first few days of Oct. the rut will be in full swing. It's my favorite time to be in antelope country and I plan to return and take some rut photos and try to help my son get his buck during that period of time. Hopefully most of the rifle guys will have their tags filled by now and things can settle down a bit.

7.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

4-1.jpg

80-1.jpg

74.jpg

70.jpg

63.jpg

32-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

96.jpg

Have a good one. BB

AWESOME pics, keep posting more. I'm headed up next week and I've never tried to field judge antelope and the pics the better.

The Goats are just starting been a little late this year ought to be a fun rifle opener
John

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom