Anthro Cameras!!!!!

A

allaboutelk6

Went to get a sun tan and try to find some sheds on Anthro over the 4th and there was a trail camera on every water hole on that whole mountain. I must have seen 8 different cameras. Hopefully none got me in the picture. Not sure why a guy would have so many cameras out on that unit. Found alot of sheds on that unit but no 400 monsters. The biggest ever might go 350. Good luck to the guy who spent $1000.00 bucks on cameras hope he finds a at least a 315 to shoot this year.
PS... Dont worry I wont say where your cameras are......but if you see me on your camera I promise I had to go really bad.... I couldnt hold it man!!!!!!

REMEMBER ITS ALL ABOUT ELK BABY!!!

IF you found alot of sheds on anthro this time of year especially if your in the 350 class then I guarantee you made out like a bandit. Thats place sucks anyways then with all the other shed hunters that already pound that place you did dang good.

Let's see some pics of the lots of sheds you found. I would really like to see them. Post em up. I have an idea whose cameras those are.

Daxter

southslop82 and daxter
I have shed hunted that area off and on over the last 15 years. I only found 1 left side a small 6x6 and a few small muley sheds! About 5 years ago on a trip out there I found 7 or so no complete sets! I will dig up some phots and post them later tonite!

This is what I found over the fourth
4a581c7d75d8cced.jpg

I heard this bull was killed last year on the muzzleloader hunt on Anthro. Can anyone confirm that this bull was killed on Anthro??
4a581d497953bc87.jpg

I'D OF THOUGHT THE SHEDS MIGHT BE LIGHTER IN COLOR BY NOW???

GUESS NOT!!!

I'M AMAZED YOU FOUND ANY AT ALL!!!

THE BIG BULLS ARE THIN!!!

AND 8 MILLION PEOPLE START SHED HUNTING IN FEBRUARY!!!

THAT 7 POINT IS UNIQUE!!!

CAN'T CONFIRM THE BULL BEING AN ANTHRO BULL!!!

USED TO BE SOME NICE BULLS OUT THERE!!!

NOW THERES ONLY A COUPLE OF BIG BOYS LEFT!!!

HOPEFULLY THE CAMERAS DON'T BELONG TO THE JACKASS THAT'S BUSTIN HIS WHEELER THROUGH EVERY NOOK & CRANNY OUT THERE???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Can't confirm the picture. Sounds like the Salt Lake Boyz found some cameras!!!
BOBCAT-FAKEY..... Is your 200" muleys shot on Anthro? You sure seem to know alot about that area!!! oh I forgot..... you plumbers from the basin sure get around!!!!!! lol...

HEY pete!!!

HAVEN'T A F'N CLUE OF WHO YOU ARE???

200" MULEYS???

I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEM!!!

A WHOPPIN 25 MILES FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!

AND NOT NO!!!

BUT HELL NO!!!

NONE OF MY PISSCUTTERS HAVE CAME FROM ANTHRO!!!

SAD PART IS!!!

THAT AREA USETACOULD PRODUCE SOME GOOD BUCKS!!!

BUT WITH THE PISS POOR MANAGEMENT PLANS OF THE LAST 35 YEARS THE DWR HAS TRIED IT'S RARE TO EVEN SEE A DEER OUT THERE!!!

IF I FIND OUT THE PERSON THATS PUTTING THE CAMERAS UP IS THE SAME JACK-ASS BUSTING HIS WHEELER THROUGH EVERY NOOK & CRANNY YOU CAN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A FEW CAMERA TUNE-UPS!!!

AND WE'LL JUST SEE HOW DAMN GOOD YOUR CAMERA WORKS AFTER THAT!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

BOBCAT......
Im the guy who shot that big 6x6 that walked right by you...
Im the guy who shot that big 4x4 that you kicked over the ridge to me....
Im also the one who left the party with YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!
....I have no clue about ANTHRO.... Sounds like another great management job by the DWR!!!!! Go fish cops!!!!!

Thought that after posting the first one all the ANTHRO tag-holders would go crazy. Bobcat is right a couple years ago I saw some Monsters out there. I swear I saw a 380 monster back then but never have ground checked a 380 I dont dare say. Bobcat start you own guide service tell all the Anthro guys you guarantee them a piscutter right off the road. Tell them that there is a trophy fee for anything over 315! Might not make any trophy fee money but maybe make more than cleaning out pee traps all day acording to PETE.

In the last 5 years (since the dwr screwed it up) I have seen 2 bulls over 330 killed out their, one was an achery bull that went 339 and the other was anyweapon and it was 379 other than that most people are lucky to get a 310 bull out their. It use to have a number of 330+ bulls, but you know how the dwr is good a fixing that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom