ANTLER GROWTH GOOD YEAR????

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANY OF YOU FELLAS SEEING BETTER THAN AVERAGE DEER ANTLER GROWTH DUE TO THE WET YEAR WE JUST HAD. I'AM GETTING SOME GOOD REPORTS & A COUPLE REPORTS OF JUST NORMAL GROWTH. I HAVE A 3RD SEASON DEER TAG FOR UNIT 53.

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR SEEING, THANKS...??..YD.

Yes I've seen great growth this year, better than previous years. It took me awhile to find them since they are spread out all over, but some good bucks around.

The animals are healthy from what I've seen and can report. Off to chase antelope out east today. Hot and sweaty , but my son has an archery tag.
The flowers in the high country have been amazing this year. Lots of water all over. Not many fires to deal with. It should be excellent 3rd season.

THANKS FELLAS, I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE 3RD SEASON.....IT WILL BE MY LAST DEER HUNT IN COLORADO.

GOOD LUCK...??.YD.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-19 AT 05:29PM (MST)[p]I thought I would start to contribute rather than just read posts. I think it is a great year for antler growth compared to last year. Here is a picture from this weekend - too bad I was only hunting with a camera!
Mike
GHBuck.jpg

GHBuck.jpg

Hopefully this new account on dropbox will work. If not, is there someone that would be willing to post for me?

>Here's the one I hope to
>find again. :D
>
>
58453img1614.jpg

How is western Colorado doing. Got unit 70 #rd season Deer .How is Horn Growth lookin. ...Thanks Largebull!

>
> THANKS FELLAS,
>I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO
>THE 3RD SEASON.....IT WILL BE
>MY LAST DEER HUNT IN
>COLORADO.
>
> GOOD LUCK...??.YD.
>

YD what's going on are you just tired of the point game ?

OILCAN, NO I DREW A GOOD UNIT I KNOW HOW TO HUNT. ITS A WET YEAR AND ANTLER GROWTH LOOKS GOOD. ITS TIME TO GET AFTER IT !!!!

YD.

>
> OILCAN, NO I
>DREW A GOOD UNIT I
>KNOW HOW TO HUNT.
>ITS A WET YEAR AND
>ANTLER GROWTH LOOKS GOOD.
> ITS TIME TO GET
>AFTER IT !!!!
>
>
> YD.

I was referring to you saying this would be the last time you Deer hunt Colorado.

OILCAN, I JUST SPENT 15 POINTS ON 3RD SEASON COLORADO. I HAVE DEER HUNTS IN 4 OTHER STATES PENDING. ELK HUNTING IS MY PRIORITY, AND I JUST CANT GET DEER MEAT TO TASTE THAT GOOD. ALSO WANTING TO BOW HUNT OVER THE RIFLE WHEN I CAN, SO GETTING BACK TO COLORADO AT MY AGE IS IFFY AT BEST.

ARIZONA ELK WITH BOW NEXT YEAR AS I HAVE THE POINTS, AND NEVADA ELK AS SOON AS I GET LUCKY WITH 15 POINTS.

PLANNING IS HALF THE BATTLE...???????.YD.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom