Antler Prices??

southslope82

Just thought I would ask on here what you guys have recently sold your sheds for?? How much per pound? Deer/Elk-Brown, Hard white? Maybe to some of you of you what do you pay? What are your predictions for future prices are they going up or down in value? I haven't sold in over 7 years and and have no problem hanging on to em for another 7 if the price aint right. I am in NE Utah if that matters.
Thanks

If you havent sold in 7 years whats a few more.
When horn buyers have to start making 5 stops to get 100 lbs of bone it will go up if you have a pile you will do better.

Well if the pile motivates any buyers, that might help I have got more than a pickup bed could handle. Everything togather I might dare say around 1000 lbs thats from deer/ elk brown, hard white chalks and really really chalked. I could be way off I am just estimating that it might be something around there.

I have been selling all of my recent antler here locally in northern Utah to Steve Sorenson. I have felt he has treated me really fair and has been really helpful as far as picking up what I'm selling. I know he travels to the Basin area quite often buying antler. He graded my stuff fair, fast and honest. Hope this helps, Sliverslinger400

Steve Sorenson
435 245 3497

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom