AntlerFest is this Saturday!!!

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Don't forget the AntlerFest is this Saturday, 6/9! I know everyone has been dying to see those HUGE 300+ inch sheds that were picked up this spring and now is your chance! There will be lots of other cool sheds to see as well. Bring your antlers and come join the fun!

Check out www.antlerfest.org for more information.

We'll see you there!

NvrEnuf

I'll be there in my "Skull Krazy" booth showing off mounted sheds on Mr.B skulls, come say hello, i'd like to finaly meet some MM members in person! I will also have ton's of both men's & womens shirts and hat's with the awesome "Skull Krazy" logo on them.
I'll also have a 245" set of deer sheds to show off, come see 'em!!

Slamdunk and Nvrenuf,

It was great to see both of you down at the show today!!! There were a lot of amazing antlers on display and some great products. The skull repo's that Skull Krazy puts out are great looking, you'll definitely have to check them out.

It was great to meet a lot of you and shoot the breeze. I met FatRooster, JakeH, Mtquiver, Gonzo, UTodd, and the infamous Browtine and many others.

Fun to put a face with a "MM Handle". The only one I've never met, but hope to some day is BobCat. Maybe he was there...

CS

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-07 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]I had a great time and it was fun meeting the MM members. Cowslayer, NverEnuf, Slamdunk and Browtine. Wish I could've met more but I feel kinda stupid walking around telling random people I'm a MMer anonamous type person, ha ha. It kinda feels liks an addiction. fatrooster.

I was there, but the only MM member I had a chance to talk to was Browtine. I was going to say hi to Cowslayer, but he was chatting up a bunch of people at his booth, so I never had a chance.

It was a great show again with A LOT of impressive horn.

TUFF

HEY cowslayer!!!

NO I DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO THE OLE cat IS!!!

SOUNDS LIKE WAY MORE FUN THAN WHAT I WAS DOING!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE HUNTS THIS FALL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

The family and I went for a bit. Lots of nice bone laying around for sure. I guess I never did see any MM members cuz I figured they would be wearing a sign or something, however, I didn't wear mine either...just the usual disoriented look I have.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-07 AT 01:11AM (MST)[p]I was there and met SneakAttack, Wideone and SlamDunk and I met Browtine but it didn't hit me that was you, Brandon, until AFTER I left (I was the girl w/dark hair and 3 kids trailing me who wanted to see inside your trailer...remember and all that was behind you, besides those big elk sheds, were your drinks and trash? lol). I just didn't put Brandon and Browtine and Mossback together until Roy mentioned it to me later. DUH! I would've chatted your ear off if I'd have figured it out sooner (oh lucky you ;-)).

I saw a few other guys but didn't get a chance to chat (my kids were acting like they would MELT in the heat *eye roll*) and honestly, I felt kinda weird introducing myself to random people who I didn't know for sure if they were MM members or not. I did just come right out and ask a few people who they were though.

Show Me Your Rack was off chasing chicks, but I talked to his buddy who found the big sheds...went right up to him and proclaimed "Show me your rack, man!" lol He knew what I meant but then told me that wasn't his MM handle. (I totally blew THAT opening line, didn't I?). Anyway, Landon and Trevor...don't know which one is which...but we were quite impressed with the big sheds. Esp. when he put them up on the manequin...that made it look much more impressive. No pics from me though...camera is broken.

Anyway, we had fun at antlerfest, bought some t-shirts and a few other items. Won a couple of hats too. (SlamDunk, my son wore his Skull Krazy hat to Lagoon all day today too. It's his new fav. hat and will get worn ALOT) Loved looking at all that bone. Pretty cool event, guys. We'll be back.

I got there just in time to help take down tables and not see any big racks. It was awesome, some of those tables had good mass and length. Family reunion in SLC lasted to dang long!! I got to see several MM guys that I've met before and meet several more, so it was not a total waste. I've got to keep that day open next year!

Andy

TripleK i heard about that made me laugh :) yeah i guess i was taking my girlfriend to lunch. i was the kid in the cowboy hat with the chick that had the pistol on her side!!! thanks for stoping by everyone and throwing the bs around!!! for some reason we had the huge MONSTERMULEYS.COM banner over us but hey it worked and was sweet!!! i also like how a few of you came up to me and said "o i thought you were retarded because of all the pics i have seen of you no MM" Amen is all i got to say to that it was good to see all of you addicts!!!!!!!!!! alot of big horn and good people up there thanks and sorry for the person i upset with the hole thing about deer that shed there whole head!!!!!!!! DEER HORN

466d8e2f6bb78783.jpg

466d8e4e6c403b18.jpg

just because i ride a dairy cow shed hunting and i have a awsome face dont make me retarded JUST SPECIAL

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

tripleK-
It was great to meet you, i had a bawl at the fest, it was awesome! It sure was neat putting faces on to so many MM handles!
Glad you boy likes his hat, rumor has it it will bring him lot's of good luck too!!
Thanks to all that stopped at the Skull Krazy booth to visit!
But then again, maybe my booth was so busy because of the hot model i had sporting a tight black skull krazy tank top!! ;-)

Of all of the MM folks I have met, Slamdunk is the one I would least want to piss off.... even though he seemed really nice. Of course moosie is pretty cut...

Andy

Don't worry andyman, as long as you show me all your good shed hunting spots, we'll get along just fine.

Nah, i'd never ask a guy for his secret spots, just razzin ya.
My other passion is bodybuilding, these muscles are all for show. (plus they come in handy packing out big bulls) :)

I planned on attending, but got called into work. Two years in a row of missing it because of work. Priorities are messed up I am thinking.

That dairy 'cow' looks like a steer to me!?

PRO

>I planned on attending, but got
>called into work. Two years
>in a row of missing
>it because of work. Priorities
>are messed up I am
>thinking.
>
>That dairy 'cow' looks like a
>steer to me!?
>
>PRO

Pro, What happens in St George, stays in ST George.

BTW are you still banned from the DWR site? You were one of the only common sense guys on there IMO.

Andy

>My other passion is bodybuilding, these
>muscles are all for show.
>(plus they come in handy
>packing out big bulls) :)
>

And what a show it is. Slamdunk is a hottie! Just so ya know, guys. LOL

Jenn

SMYR.... That sure looks like a dairy farm in the Washington fields... maybe Smutz's.... was you able to stick that wild holstine for the full 8 seconds??? Couldn't make antler fest damnit, was trying to rake up hay that had blown all over the valley. Maybe next year.

RUS

Come on Show_Me, you choose to ride the jersey-cross. What a wuss... haha Post up a picture of the sheds on the shoulder form, let these guys really know what they really look like.

It was a good turn-out this year. Thanks to all those who worked to put it on.

I also would like to send a shout out to everyone for making the show a great success!!!
I really did not get to meet anyone cause of the everything going on. Thank you all who purchased a Wild Antler Magic kit from us and hope you enjoy. We had the booth next to SlamDunk (Wild Antler Creations)

Thanks again evryone.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-07 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p]What a great show! Thanks a bunch to all those that made it a sucess.

A special thanks to Show Me Your Rack and his buddy Landon for driving all the way up and bringing those HUGE antlers! THe sheds are simply unbelievable and we really appreciate you coming all that way up. Landon, is your girl friend's altitude sickness gone yet? :)

During the day Saturday I talked to people from as far away as Nevada (Fatrooster, it was great talking with you!), Montana, Washington, Idaho, Oregon, AZ and CO. THANKS a BUNCH for making the trip. I'm glad you were all happy with the eye candy.

Andy, I'm sorry you were not able to make it earlier so you could check out the HUGE sheds. Thanks a bunch for helping us tear down and clean things up though! You didn't need to do that but it was much appreciated!

No matter what angle you take a picture from it just doesn't show all the points or do the set justice but this one shows most of them. What an INCREDIBLE set of antlers!!!

newworldrecordmuleysheds6-9-07005.jpg

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom