Any help? Want to hunt GMU 76 next year.

B

Birdman2

Have 13 NR elk points. Archery or first rifle? Have 2 weeks to hunt. Outfitter or DIY? Any area in 76 better than another? Have my own horses but not equipped to pack in to camp. Probably would need to drive to area to set camp and horseback it in to hunt. Any information would be appreciated.

I would bow hunt it and try to come in from the west pick the last 2 weeks of the season. PM me if you would like more

Went on an amazing 1st season rifle hunt in 76 this year. Never used an outfitter before but after waiting so long to ge the tag I went with Wilderness Adventures Inc, outfitters. They put me on the elk in the first 15 min of opening morning droped a 322 bull. Wilderness Adventures packed me in set me in an unbalivable camp, them guys were amazing, very professional. I would recommend using Wilderness Adventurs for any hunt in 76. You will not be disapointed.

Hey spur1cory any chance you could e-mail some pictures of your hunt with wilderness adventures? talked with Aaron probably going to book archery hunt for 2012. [email protected]

I also have 13 points and am looking to possibly hunt next year would love to muzzloader but dont think I can get drawn. Is their any bugling still going on in first rifle season? I would like to see some pics of bulls taken in 76.

hunting

hunting

Let's see if this works....

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom