Anybody going?

I can definitely say I'm not, but pretty sure there are several mmers that qualify to go !!!( they practice all the time for it at the clubhouse/ boots house) just sayin !!!

Oh dear God!
That's a champion's t-shirt that I'll never own, wear or qualify for.
My grand kids play it when we camp but the name is "the bean bag game". No corn allowed!

Zeke

I was introduced to the game this past Easter at a camping trip with a couple other families. My son and I were partners and we took the Lopez Lake Cornhole Championship. It was a proud moment that I will keep with me forever. Nobody can ever take that away from us.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>My son and
>I were partners and we
>took the Lopez Lake Cornhole
>Championship. It was a proud
>moment that I will keep
>with me forever. Nobody can
>ever take that away from
>us.
>
>

Wiz, maybe you should keep that memory... to yourself. No one can take the memory away from you but they might take your son away depending on where you brag it up.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Hey NVB!

At about 1:06 Pay Special Attention!

Ya!

I Do Play once in a While!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom