ANYBODY HEAR FROM BOBCATBESS

lmmfao eel....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LOL..Eel

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Lesgo he has been up around Strawberry Peak over the last couple weeks. Word is some ATV riders were cutting new roads in. Without giving to many details he will be back soon.

ITS

ME,

I'M

BOBCAT

I

CHANGED

MY

NAME.

I

DON'T

ATV

GUYS.

THEY

RIDE

ALL

OVER

THE

PLACE.

I

REALLY

REALLY

ALL

CAPS

AND

DOUBLE

SPACING

EVERYTHING

IS

THE

ONLY

WAY.

ONCE

YOU'VE

DOUBLE

SPACED,

YOU

NEVER

GO

BACK.

I

HAVE

TO

GO

NOW,

BECAUSE

I

THINK

SOMEONE

JUST

POSTED

SOMETHING

ABOUT

UTAH,

SO

I

MUST

REPLY.

I

CAN'T

UNDERSTAND

WHY

I

WAS

ASKED

TO

STOP

THE

ALL

CAPS

AND

DOUBLE

SPACING.

I

DON'T

SEE

A

PROBLEM.

THE

OWNER

OF

THIS

SITE

MUST

BE

NUTS.

EVERYONE

TO

READ

THIS.

IT'S

FUN.

I

WANT

TO

STAND

OUT

FROM

THE

CROWD.

IF

I

WERE

YOUNGER,

I

WOULD

PAINT

MY

HAIR

PURPLE

AND

PIERCE

MY

NOSE.

THE

OWNER

OF

THIS

SITE

HAS

IT

OUT

FOR

ME.

------------------------

I'm just messing with you bobcat. I know you're still out there in one form or another. Just having a little fun. Please take no offense....please.
I just took up regular Jack Daniel's drinking and haven't learned to control it yet.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

It's great to see Founder getting in on the fun. Yesterday Stinky today Bobcat. LMAO

Eel that was classic.

Geeze....some of you people need to clean the brown off your noses!! So sad.....

I'm founder....I can say what I want and do what I want...cuz its my party and I will cry if I want to! And if you don't like it then you can just leave cuz did I mention that this is MY website and I will do what I want when I want and soforth and so on and on and on.....So there (sticking tongue out)

Really tho....nice attempt at humor...I must say I am a little impressed you even tried...I think you might have even cracked a smile while typing that...now that is what I call progress!

Rofl

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Ok....stinky says I'm harsh...but I'm just playin....so please don't cry founder, it makes my knees hurt....

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

holy crap! i dont know which way to turn. founders gotme pinned in the corner givin me upper cuts the whole time qtpie sneaks up behind me and gives me a kidney shot. now qtpie just snuck up behind founder n gave him a chair to the back of the head. women are vicious. just goes to show u definitely cant trust anything that bleeds for a month and doesnt die!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

He has to wait for his hair to grow back... remember the 50% rule....
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/40692128funnylookingshavedcat!.jpg

>Bleeds for a whole month eh
>stinky? You poor bastard!
>

If you were married to him you'd tell him that too...

or......MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND TO THE CAT!!

Seventeen-year-old Cheyenne Cherry pleaded guilty this morning to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary after having broken into her former roommate?s apartment, trashing it, stealing food and DVDs and then killing the roommate?s cat, BOBCATBESS. According to reports, Cheyenne, along with an unnamed fourteen-year-old accomplice, killed the cat by placing it into a 500-degree oven, and then leaving. Apparently neither Cheyenne nor the other girl wanted to hear the cries of the cat, or it's scratching at the oven door. For the crime, Cheyenne was served a one-year prison sentence. She also promised not to have a pet for, at least, three years.

Unrepentant to her deeds, however, Cheyenne left the courtroom this morning to greet the crowd of animal activists with two middle fingers, a stuck out tongue, and a short jeer, ?It's dead, #####!? Apparently, she feels no remorse for her roommate?s cat.

RIP CAT...
3308stonded.jpg

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LOL.....I'm no detective but it would appear Aya's IP ban took out half the regulars....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

OH....MY.....GAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

GEEEEEZ, Brian!!! I blew Ciet Doke out of my nose when I read that, dang you!!

Pred

Lesgo, if you haven't figured out that there is not such thing as asking a 'simple' question, particularly on the campfire, well then......stick around.

I'm gonna go pop some popcorn and pull up my Lafuma, because this one is just gettin' good!

Pred

I thought you heathens knew how to use a dikshunaree??

Good thing you explained it, I was about to become wittingly sarcastic.

Pred

ah...cool....I knew rus was lieing when he said it was what hit you in the nose when you jerked her pants down.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Before you come to quick conclusions,you might wanna check the e-mail address too.

Alright!
Who is the Imposter pulling this off?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

He and I talk all the time! we talk about all the BS that goes on in here and how we dont miss it a bit!J/K

haven't heard a word- but glad i logged into see this thread, almost makes me wanna start hanging out more.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Good to hear from you tag!
You get a Puter?
Or get rid of the Chick?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom