anybody hunt turkeys this year?

We had a great hunt up north, headed back for another one this weekend. Gobbling all over the place and plenty of good birds around. Good luck to everyone else!

3621photo_3.jpg

548dsc03583.jpg

Me and my brother had good luck. Some hens and these guys came in and we got 2 of them. Now I hope to get a bear. Good luck to all the other turkey/bear hunters.

1125turkey.jpg

I love it when a stalk comes together.

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

>Imagine that... Pic is gone...
>

Nick, The photo came down becuase you had me concerned.

Eventhough I called down to IDF&G Headquarters before my hunt and was told that I could tag two turkeys on the same day in units 1,2,3 and 5 I called them again today after your posting.

I have been assured during both phone calls that in units 1,2,3 and 5 two bearded turkeys may be taken on the same day during the spring season. I might put the photo back when I get home, if the mood hits me.

I would make sure and document who you were talking to at the F&G office because they have given you conflicting info. according to the rule book. That says.....

The daily bag limit is one bearded turkey per day IN THE SPRING and one turkey (either sex) per day in the fall, except in Units, 1, 2, 3, and 5 where 5 turkeys (either sex) may be taken in a day during FALL seasons.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-13 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]That isn't how I read the regs, but I hope you are right.

Way to go Nick! Way to arrow two birds in a season. Were they still fired up pretty good? My son and I are going up tomorrow. We're ready to rock and roll!!!

> I would make sure and
>document who you were talking
>to at the F&G office
>because they have given you
>conflicting info. according to the
>rule book. That says.....
>
>
>
>The daily bag limit is one
>bearded turkey per day IN
>THE SPRING and one turkey
>(either sex) per day in
>the fall, except in Units,
>1, 2, 3, and 5
>where 5 turkeys (either sex)
>may be taken in a
>day during FALL seasons.

humm... this should get interesting..(grabs the popcorn)

LAST EDITED ON May-11-13 AT 09:29AM (MST)[p] We whacked a couple of nice birds on the opener.http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6196tim\'s_2013_turkey.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom