Anybody remember the good ole MM.com days?

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Don't hardly come here anymore but its that time of year again. But just seeing familiar SN's and what not had me thinking of the old memories of MM.com that will always be infamous...

Such as the duck-call bong hit picture....

CASS and his toolbox (top memory lane winner for me) lol

And I still see pisscuters are all over the place and people are still bitching about everything lol

Mike

The good ole days are still here. Check out..... I wounded a big Buck in the Mule Deer section.

Did cass ever get those pics developed? lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

How many guys remember the Post about Rich and his AZ hunt. That one has to be a classic. I wonder if you can pull a 12 yr or better thread.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Did cass ever get those pics
>developed? lol
>
>

I don't believe he did! lol last I remember he actually got hired on with an outfitter/packer type deal and I saw a picture he took of a packstring with a cute (from behind) blonde in it... had to be 5 yrs ago or so lol

And I have definitely seen the "just wounded a big buck" thread... not quite as good as the ole days imho but still quite entertaining!

Mike

lol... You may be getting Cass and oldoregon confused...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Did you notice BobcatBess replied to that post on Dec 17, 2003 with (11612 posts) Holy Crap, 11,612 posts in 2003?

I don't think thats accurate Beanman, if you look at ALL of my posts they say my updated post count... and am I accurate in saying that he's still here posting under another sn??

Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom