Anybody try this rest? Stealth Hunter..

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
Well, my bow is being shipped out tomorrow ('05 Hoyt UltraTec). I'm looking at some gear to start outfitting the bow. I'm curious if anybody here has used this rest? It looks like it'll have all the benefits of a WB, yet without the vane damage/wear, as well as the speed loss. Here's the site.
http://www.inventivetechnology.com/specsstealh.html
I'm not sure if the picture is working or not. It's not showing for me. I originally saw this rest posted on this site, but it was a LONG time ago. Thanks.

Michael

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Here's the same rest on another site: http://www.mikes-archery.com/id2.html

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Anybody?

My friend shoots this rest. He loves it. Made locally here in UT. For the price, what you got to loose. Check out that scope. Pretty cool.

'It's all about the gut pile'

I believe AZbowhntr uses that rest.
Send him a PM and he can give you some info.
He seems to love it.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom