Anybody use HuntMap?

I've got one unit from them. They are decent, but a little too "busy". Might be the unit I have with all the little roads, makes it hard to read. Almost too much stuff on it. The paper quality is awesome tho. It's that rubber like waterproof paper.

For my antelope hunt this year, I went with flatline maps. This map is amazing!!! It has an almost 3-D effect with its topo layer overlayed on the map, whereas hunt map only has elevation contours. Also made with the same waterproof material. And the layout much easier to read.

They are both great maps, but of the two.....I would recommend flatline. They cost a bit more, and have fewer units available, but the quality is excellent. Great map.

http://www.flatlinemaps.com/maps.php

I've looked at flatline too, only problem is they dont have the unit I need. Thanks for the info.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom