Anyone ever hunt with Boulder creek outfitters?

Boulder Creek, has been in business for over 35 years,and they have some great areas to hunt, but the backcountry are is not one of them. I'm not trying to put a damper on your'e hunt,but the unit has experienced a drastic downturn mainly because of the introduction of wolves! The country is awesome,and its worth the price of admission, but the kill rate is less than 15-20%. His equipment and guide quality suffers as well. I hope you have a better experience than past clients, you wanted an oppinon and i gave you my experience. I do hope you guys have a good hunt!

if you have any chance at an animal it would be with them that unit was once a hot unit for elk moose and good for deer but moose are gone elk are scarce but there are some around a friend rode 17 miles looking for moose or tracks and only seen 1 bull elk and wolf tracks everywhere he went pretty sad deal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom