Anyone know Doyel Shamley?

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Kind of crazy but I was watching some conspiracy theory shyt on Youtube tonight and ran across a video with Doyel Shamley. This guy ran for Arizona House of Representatives and lost but was District 3 Supervisor apparently. He's a conspiracy theorist but it seems has done a lot of good work for the environment.

What's really crazy is that I used to go camping and fishing with this guy and his dad when I was in elementary school. We would stay over night at each other's houses and were really good friends until high school. He went to a different high school than I did and we lost touch after that. It's pretty crazy the things he's been involved in but I was just wondering if anyone else knew him since he seems to be well known in Arizona and Utah?

Doyel and Calif on a sleepover

58922screenshot20190208180054samsunginternet.jpg

He seems legit

https://youtu.be/c9dQJA6YYJk

LOL NV, you're always thinking gay thoughts. You do realize that being gay is socially acceptable now so you don't have to hide it anymore.

Captain, not sure where St. John's is but I grew up in the little town of Porterville, CA and him and I went to school together. Actually pretty awesome family. Drank my first beer with him in the mountains after we stole a few from his dad's ice chest. We used to catch limits of trout in Balch Park for anyone that knows the area.

St John's, AZ. It's a town near where I grew up. I think he was once the Supervisor in Apache County. I should have known when you said he went to another High School as there's only one there. I've had a little to drink tonight so it was kind of a buzzed post.

Porterville, CA. I was raised in Delano until my senior year of high school. We used to drive to Porterville and chase the girls there as they would wave at you with all five fingers. The girls in Bakersfield always waved back with the single middle finger.

RELH

Captain, yes he was the Supervisor of Apache County. It's just kind of weird seeing a childhood friend all over youtube with conspiracy theories and politics.

RELH, yep I was born and raised in Porterville. I live about 30 miles from there now where I have my business but Porterville is a shythole now.

>Porterville, CA. I was raised in
>Delano until my senior year
>of high school. We used
>to drive to Porterville and
>chase the girls there as
>they would wave at you
>with all five fingers. The
>girls in Bakersfield always waved
>back with the single middle
>finger.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

So?

Was it Homer that Taught them How to Wave?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

He makes some good points but we do need some kind of order in society. Human nature will never let us live in peace. We are primates, after all. It's what we do. Even if we push the reset button, the same pattern will repeat itself.

I never could sleep with my hands above the covers, btw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom