Anyone Watching the NCAA D1 Wrestling Championship

notdonhunting

Very Active Member
Unbelievable team dominance by Penn St leading after the semifinals by 84 points.
The upsets have been plentiful.
Who was the biggest upset through the semifinals?
Two of the biggest #1 Ridge Levit (from Idaho) wrestle for Nebraska getting beat by #4 Henson from Virginia Tech the others #1 Keegan O'Tool wrestle for Missouri getting beat by #4 David Carr from Iowa St.
Great stuff

Yep loving it so far. Vito Arauja was very impressive in the semis against Crookham who he had lost to twice previously this year. He was a man possessed in their semifinal match.

Carr outlasted O’Toole-they were both pretty gassed and gave their all. That was a heck of a match. Excited to watch Carr vs Mesenbrink

Some great finals matches tonight. The Arujau vs Fix and Mendez vs Bartlett matches were intense. I was heartbroken for Mesenbrink who didn’t realize Carr had a riding time point and lost by one (Carr is a stud though)!
Pretty funny to see Caleb Henson drop a huge F bomb on live ESPN TV in his post match interview after winning the title 😂

Wrestling is the toughest sport there is!! Makes a man out of you real quick.

Some great matches
Yes Mesenbrink was tough match, I really like watching that kid.
Arujau was a man possessed, he deserved the win.
There was only five four time national champions before tonight and Penn St gets two tonight unbelievable.

No dominant women tranny’s huh?
NCAA is going to start women wrestling, so there will probably be some then! Crazy, right?!

There was some awesome wrestling last weekend. Two more Four time national champs! That is so amazing. And they were not light weights. That is even more impressive! I love seeing Cael win another team championship. I love the pure athleticism of the wrestlers. They move so quickly and are so strong and technical.

Most fights end up on the ground LOL
I guess I like it that way.
Wresters like it too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom