April Fools Jokes??

rugarm77

Well that day is just about here. What have you done to others and what has been done to you? Anything from welding your co workers tool chest drawers shut to coating the earpiece of the phone with toothpaste. The second idea I practice year round at work!! LOL.

Check your PM rug.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The past couple years I've wait til later in the day and gave my mom a call telling her I knocked up some dumb chick that I want nothing to do with...first couple times it got her pretty rallied up but I'm thinkin it probably won't work again??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-10 AT 07:58AM (MST)[p]1911 LMAO!!! Ya got issues bro!!!

Z that is a good one. Maybe if you knew some chick that really was prego and would play along you could take her to meet your mom!!!!

Oh I've planned it...I just don't think her heart could take it so I've never gone thru with it :)

The Jazz are going to win the Finals this year...ha ha just kiddin no they're not, Early April Fools!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I had a stroke on april fools day. Nobody believed anything was wrong with me. That really sucked.....

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Last year I put our receptionist's RAV-4 on KSL for a "smokin" deal...as soon as I hit submit her phone started ringing, and didn't stop until she turned it off an hour or so later.

When she turned it back on she had like 40 messages. I was amazed it worked so well!! I took the ad down after only a couple hours, and they prospective buyers called her for a week.

>Wow!!! Bad day for that to
>happen. How ya doing now?
>I bet they felt bad
>after the fact?

I'm fine now. They caught on pretty quick but still. A night in the hospital a few tests to see what caused a stroke in a 22 year old and I'm good again. I stuttered to the point I couldnt talk I had to type stuff on my phone to tell them what was going on. it showed up on the mri and it cleared out with no other complications. Lucky! They couldnt come up with an exact cause but the doctor blamed it on my 1 redbull in the mornings to get going. Now I get up a little earlier and go for a run to start the day.

I am a very healthy guy and was before this happened too, no real rhyme or reason for it but it happened.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

My favorite joke I pulled was shortly after starting a new job. I am missing the middle finger on my right hand which makes this a little easier to pull off.

I bought a fake finger from spencers years back. I placed it on a cutting board with some ketchup.... put some ketchup on my hand. Had the whole office going crazy.

>My favorite joke I pulled was
>shortly after starting a new
>job. I am missing the
>middle finger on my right
>hand which makes this a
>little easier to pull off.
>
>
>I bought a fake finger from
>spencers years back. I placed
>it on a cutting board
>with some ketchup.... put some
>ketchup on my hand. Had
>the whole office going crazy.
>

I can only imagine what they all looked like. Sounds like that would have been Youtube worthy!!

justr_86

I can relate somewhat. A few years ago I had a seizure at work. This was a one time deal. The doctors are not sure why but thought it had to do with some of the supplements I was taking at the time. Now hear is the amazing thing,,,

I was working in the jail in a housing unit with inmates out and about. Long story short they got on my radio and called for help. That could have gone bad in so many ways!!

That is crazy Rugar! You got really lucky!

The reason nobody believed me is because I'm quite the joker.
If you tie floss around mentos hold it in the top of the 2 liter bottle and twist the cap on. cut the floss off so you cant see it and when someone opens it the mentos falls in the coke and sprays coke everywhere! thats a good one.

I put saran wrap on the door coming out of my sisters room and then made her run out of it. It was hilarious, she screamed and didnt know what was going on.

I tied a string around a fake mouse and taped the other end to the cupboard door so when you open the door it jumps out and got my mom.

Put a piece of tape around the sprayer thing at the kitchen sink and got my mom, mother in law, father in law, my wife (she even watched me do it), my brother in law. It was great I had to do it a few times.

Put a jumper wire in the fuse box on my brother in laws truck from his brake lights to his horn on his new truck he came to show us. That reaction was by far the best!

Bought some rubber fake poop and put in on my moms new carpet.

My mom really has taken alot of pranks.. But she gets me quite often too.

I will think of some more and post them up too.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

About 10 years ago, I cut and pasted up a letter from the County Health Department, requesting that my brother-in-law, come in to the clinic for a checkup, since he was named as a sexual contact by a woman who had been diagnosed with a STD.

I let my sister in on the deal so as to avoid a manslaughter charge.

He actually stewed on the letter for about 3 days before sis let the cat out of the bag.

He has stung me several times since.

I picked up a fake triantula and tied a peice of thread to it about 6" long. Then taped the other end of the string to the inside lid of the cookie jar put the triantula in the cookie jar and had the grand kids over. What a hoot that was. Rutnbuck

We hung a mannequin doll in front of the office door for the boss then next morning. It was a pretty good scare for him at 5 a.m.

I just got a PM from Founder. He appologized to bobcatbess and bobcatbess will be reinstated on MM tomorrow.

Eel

I found an old sex toy on the side of the road and put it in a friend's car with his paperwork. A female co-worker found it when she went to retrieve some papers for him.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-10 AT 02:47AM (MST)[p]LMBO that one rings a bell I still get a side ache from laughing at that one!!!

>Last year I put our receptionist's
>RAV-4 on KSL for a
>"smokin" deal...as soon as I
>hit submit her phone started
>ringing, and didn't stop until
>she turned it off an
>hour or so later.
>
>When she turned it back on
>she had like 40 messages.
> I was amazed it
>worked so well!! I
>took the ad down after
>only a couple hours, and
>they prospective buyers called her
>for a week.

I did this to my mom last night!!!

>Was this friends car by any
>chance 1911's??? LMAO
>
>
>Brian
>
xvvgp.jpg

Yea it was.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I got my wife pritty good this year. I set her up the week before by telling her that my younger brother got in a car accident and wasn't able to pay his rent. (she doesn't care for this brother at all) She was at work, and I texted her a messege asking for boxes because my brother was going to move in for a few days. She was pissed, and my phone started getting one lined texts that I cant repeat.
When she got home I had a friend over and we were starting to move the furniture out of the office.. He was more there to protect me from the wife. He left shortly after she got home and I had to tell her april fools before she called my unsuspecting brother. She cooled down pritty quick, but it was touch and go for a few mins there.
I'm still hesitent to eat anything she cooks. Ya just never know when the payback is coming..:)

Several years ago, I got a phone call from a person who identified himself as "Officer Ranks" with "Colorado Game & Fish Dept." wanting to know if I could furnish any information of the whereabouts of John Hess of Denver(my brother-in-law) as they were working a poaching case and were having difficulty in locating him. The officer then gave me a phone number where he could be reached if I had any pertinent information. I played dumb, and said that I had no idea of how to get in touch with John Hess. Immediately after our phone conversation, I telephoned my brother-in-law, and after I asked him what he had done to have "Colorado Game & Fish " investigating him, he just replied "What was the telephone number you just dialed?":)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom