AR-15 owners, sound off!

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
Lets see the rigs.

I just got this one not too long ago at all.

Spikes tacitcal lower, 20" 1/8 twist heavy varrel. Floated, Wylde chambered. 4.5-14x40 Leupold with the range finding reticle. Now it sits in the armalite one piece mount. I onyl have about 45-50 shots through it, but she runs well.

bubbaBPgraduation001.jpg

Funny post, I ordered an upper kit on Nov 19 after the election. They charged my card and it went into back order. I called periodically for the last 7 months and this last time gave them a good AZZ chewing. After I gave him a little grief he said "beleive it or not but you order is shipping today" What a coincidence!! I followed the tracking on it and FINALLY 7 months later to the day it will be here today. It is a 20 inch Varmint like yours. I will post pics ASAP. NIce gun you got!! The hogs around here are going to be in pretty bad shape when I get it dialed in!

This is my first AR and I really like it. It's a Model One 20" stainless steel, fluted barrel built on an essential arms lower.
AR-15-1.jpg

This is the first 5 shot group I shot out of the gun with some quick reloads.
5-shotgroup.jpg

And the first kill... Headshot redfox at 200 yards.
fox5_30_08.jpg

I love this gun!
100_1626.jpg

Stag on Stag 16" and yes Cali legal

lame cell phone pic.
GetAttachmentMedium2.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

Here is one of mine.
P1010053.jpg

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

4a5014a511267f79.jpg

4a5014da12c6552c.jpg

4a5014fd134a05ec.jpg

(I just traded the above away for something else I wanted but bought a new ca top loader bushmaster..carbon 15..so I'll build it and see!)

4a5016891765523a.jpg

great gun... don't have yet! I do weird stuff and like buying a gun for independence day!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I used to have an AR, but I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. Now all I have is a .38 and a .22

If your an AR owner chances are you've heard that phrase before.

man...that is weird....same thing happened to me...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-09 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]That's really odd Shummy - same dang thing happened to me too! I see a pattern here!

Rack- tell me your going to cut the mag well out and not have to top load that thing all the time????

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

Iam going to see if it can be done!
I am not sure about it being a for sure thing..I work in a machine shop thats all CNC (like 100 of them )so if it can be done........

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom