AR34

drophorn

I am looking at the new AR34 , has anybody shot one and what do you think??????? they look like a very nice bow and fast. Iam shooting a PSE firestorm and love it but would like a new bow this year.

I ahve been shooting one for about a month and a half and it has performed really well, I wish it had a positive draw stop on it but other than that its great. sometimes I get a little anxious and pull a little too hard.other than that it is great.

I shot the Ar 34 last year and if the new 06' shotts anything like the 05' it should be smooth sailin'. I almost bought one last year but I went with the PSE Venom instead and love it as well. They should be hittin' the pro shops soon...
redelkarcher>>>------------------->

I have one and love it. I used it to kill a 4x4 on the utah late archery hunt this year. It performed great. Very smooth easy to tune.

I bought one last year and I love it. I looked into a lot of bows before I bought this one and I realy like the way it shoots and the smooth draw of the ar. I've been very happy with mine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom